Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014 Candidates Lists Out
The Nigerian Navy (NN) is a branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. The Nigerian Navy is among the largest Navies on the African continent, consisting of several personnel, including those of the Coast Guard.
The Nigerian Navy has published the list of successful candidates from the Recruitment Exercise held between 8th and 12th December, 2014 at various centres across the country.
The under-listed candidates are to report at Nigerian Navy Basic Training School (NNBTS) Onne, Port-Harcourt for INTERVIEW from 2nd – 12th March and 16th – 26th March 2015 for BATCHES A and B respectively.
Candidates are to ensure they attend this Interview within the period specified for their states (Batch).
CANDIDATES WHO FAIL TO REPORT ON THE DESIGNATED DAYS FOR THEIR STATES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
Short listed candidates are to report at the Interview Centres with the following:
a. Original and photocopies of Credentials.
b. Scratch cards for verification of NECO/WAEC results.
c. Writing materials.
d. 2 pairs of navy blue shorts, and 2 white (unmarked) T-Shirts.
e. A pair of canvas/trainers.
f. Bed sheets and pillow cases.
g. Cutleries set.
h. 4 recent passport photographs.
Below are the links to the lists of successful candidates:
Note: The documents above can best be viewed with a computer or a pdf enabled device.
Courtesy – Nigerian Scholars Team
[do_widget “email subscription widget”]
See more updates from:
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics - 30 mins ago
- JAMB 2018 UTME: What This Year’s Official JAMB Cut Off Mark Might Be - 17 hours ago
- UNILAG Cut Off Mark for Mass Communication – UTME and Departmental Cut Off - 18 hours ago
- More 2018 JAMB Results Have Been Released – See How to Check Your Results - 24 hours ago
- UNILORIN Admission Into 2018 Sandwich Programmes For Contact Session Announced - 24 hours ago
- UNILORIN First Harmattan Semester Continuous Assessment Time-table For 100 and 200 Level - 24 hours ago
- ABU Orientation Schedule For Fresh Students – 2017/2018 Academic Session - 1 day ago