Niger Poly Zungeru Admission Status Checking Portal
Niger State Polytechnic was established by Edict No 9 of 1991 to meet the technological manpower needs of Niger State and Nigeria in general. Following the merger of College of Administrative and Business Studies (CABS) with the Polytechnic in July 1991, the institution is organised into two Campuses, with the Main Campus and Central Administration in Zungeru where Science, Engineering and Environmental Studies programmes are offered and Bida Campus where Administrative and Business Studies programmes are offered.
This is to inform candidates who applied for admission into the Niger State Polytechnic, Zungeru that they can now check their admission status online.
How To Check Niger Poly Zungeru Admission Status Checking Portal
1. Visit the NigerPoly admission portal
2. Enter your Form or Application Number in the space provided,
3. Click on the SUBMIT button to access your admission status.
Congratulations to the successful students
See more updates from:
- UNIMAID NYSC Pre-Mobilization List for 2018 Batch A - 18 hours ago
- UNN Postgraduate Admission List Released for 2017/2018 (Batch B Added) - 18 hours ago
- FUTO Notice to 2017/2018 New Redistributed SMAT Students - 19 hours ago
- UNN Postgraduate Screening CBT Schedule (Supplementary III) for 2017/2018 - 19 hours ago
- UNIPORT Notice to 2017/2018 Newly Admitted Students on Orientation and Matriculation - 19 hours ago
- FUAM Sandwich Admission Details For 2017/2018 Contact Session - 2 days ago
- IAUE NYSC Mobilization List for Batch A, 2018 Senate Approved - 2 days ago