Media Trust Scholarship Scheme 2014 (For Female Medical Students)
Qualification for the Media Trust Scholarships:
To qualify for the Scholarship Award, applicants must fulfill the following conditions:
- Must be a Nigerian Female Medical Student.
- Must be in 200 level and above and must have passed their examinations.
- Must be a student of one of the following:
- University of Ilorin, Kwara State,
- Usman Danfodio University, Sokoto State or
- University of Maiduguri, Borno State.
Method of Application:
Interested students who meet the above requirements and wish to apply for the Media Trust scholarship awards are to collect Application Forms from the College Secretary’s Office of their respective Colleges/Faculties, fill appropriately and attach passport, photocopies of Admission letter, I. D. Card, Certificate of Origin and Course Registration Form for the current Academic Session.
Closing Date for the Application:
All applications for the 2014 Media trust Scholarships must be submitted not later than Friday, 20th June, 2014.
Completed Application Forms should be sent to:
20, P. O. W. Mafemi Crescent,
Off Solomon Lar Way, Utako District,
P. O. Box, 6873 Wuse,
Enquiries: 08067820969, 08032575961
How to Improve Your intelligence Quotient
Exercise The Body, Exercise The Brain
- Study art and architecture, to see a visual representation of the mind in action.
- Try a new way to drive to work, or a novelty such as bungee jumping, or devoting some part of your life to becoming an excellent painter. The “what” is not as important as the actual doing.
- New experiences trigger a release of the neurotransmitter dopamine, which increases neurons and create a sense of pleasure.
- The more you learn, the more you’ll know, and your intelligence will grow as a result.
- Try writing with your non-dominant hand. Writing with your opposite hand can, in fact, lead to stimulation of the side of the brain that is opposite to that hand. So perhaps a southpaw could go righty and think more logically, or a righty could try going left-handed to be more creative. Keep in mind this is only a hypothesis, but worth exploring.
- Scientific encephalopathy case studies show that the brains of sophisticated professionals are anatomically larger, healthier and having more prominent convolutions, whereas the labour workers have much thinner neocortex, implicating lower than average intelligence. This is because the labourers do not use their brains often.
- Intense learning which is required by many challenging, professional careers can certainly trigger neurogenesis and improve brain’s cognitive capacity.
© 2015. All Rights Reserved. Nigerian Scholars
Like our Facebook page, Nigerian Scholars to keep getting our updates and you can also subscribe by submitting you email address via the subscribe form below to keep receiving our newsletters that will help you guarantee success in your academic career both in Nigeria and beyond.
It’s our pleasure to keep serving you better.
[do_widget “email subscription widget”]
See more updates from:
- Learn Web and Android Programming: Google/Udacity Africa Scholarship Program 2018 - 1 day ago
- Study in Germany: 2018 100% Bucerius Global Scholarships for International Students - 1 day ago
- Apply for the 2019 Africa Prize for Engineering Innovation in Sub-Saharan Africa - 1 day ago
- Study in UK: 2018 Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships for African and Commonwealth Countries - 1 day ago
- Study in UK: 2018 Bangor University Merit Scholarships for International Students - 1 day ago
- Study in UK: 2018 Bangor University Commonwealth Shared Scholarships for African Students - 1 day ago
- Study In Germany: 2018 University of Bonn ZEF’s Doctoral Scholarship Programme - 2 days ago