MAUTECH Collection Of Admission Letter Procedure Released – 2017/2018
Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) admission letter collection procedure for the 2017/2018 academic session newly admitted candidates.
Sequel to the release of the Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) admission list, the management of the institution also release the procedure for successfully admitted candidates to collect their original admission letter.
MAUTECH Procedure for Collection of Admission Letter
- Collection of original admission letter commences from 9th–10th November (UTME) and 13th,November, 2017 (DE);
- Applicants are to come in person (NOT by proxy);
- Specimen copy of admission letter (Log into your account on MAUTECH portal, use phone number used during registration as both your username and password to print the specimen copy of the admission letter);
- Originals of their credentials for sighting;
- A set of photocopy of all credentials and one passport size photograph which will be submitted at the point of collection of admission letter;
Registration commences 48hrs after collection of original copy of admission letter through the University website: www.mautech.edu.ng.
Timetable for Distribution of MAUTECH Admission Letter
See more updates from:
- More 2018 JAMB Results Have Been Released – See How to Check Your Results - 1 hour ago
- UNILORIN Admission Into 2018 Sandwich Programmes For Contact Session Announced - 1 hour ago
- UNILORIN First Harmattan Semester Continuous Assessment Time-table For 100 and 200 Level - 1 hour ago
- ABU Orientation Schedule For Fresh Students – 2017/2018 Academic Session - 2 hours ago
- Ajayi Crowther University Notice to Students on Easter Break and Mid-Semester Exams - 2 hours ago
- 1,652,825 Candidates Sat For JAMB 2018 – See Results Statistics for 2018 UTME - 2 hours ago
- Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) 6th Regular Course Admission Application Has Started - 2 hours ago