Many Schools Will Not Meet Up With The Oct 31st Admission Deadline
JAMB had earlier in the year instructed that all higher institutions should conclude all their admission processes before 31st Oct, 2015. You can read details of our report on this by clicking here.
With barely a week to this deadline, the question now remains; will institutions be able to meet the deadline? The simple answer is No!
We have been closely monitoring the 2015/2016 admission process and with the way it’s going, we believe admission lists will continue to be released up until the end of the year.
Based on history, schools are known to release multiple admission lists, which could take several months to completely release them all. We’re not quite sure if these names were already ready before the deadline or not.
So really, when JAMB says admission deadline is 31st Oct, we don’t quite know what they mean by that since admission lists will still be released after the deadline.
We hereby remind all those who have been given admission, please get your admission letter on time. Don’t procrastinate because anything can happen in the near future.
See more updates from:
- JAMB 2018 UTME: What This Year’s Official JAMB Cut Off Mark Might Be - 10 hours ago
- UNILAG Cut Off Mark for Mass Communication – UTME and Departmental Cut Off - 10 hours ago
- More 2018 JAMB Results Have Been Released – See How to Check Your Results - 16 hours ago
- UNILORIN Admission Into 2018 Sandwich Programmes For Contact Session Announced - 16 hours ago
- UNILORIN First Harmattan Semester Continuous Assessment Time-table For 100 and 200 Level - 16 hours ago
- ABU Orientation Schedule For Fresh Students – 2017/2018 Academic Session - 17 hours ago
- Ajayi Crowther University Notice to Students on Easter Break and Mid-Semester Exams - 17 hours ago