KASU 2014/2015 2nd Semester Academic Calendar
Kaduna State University (KASU) 2nd semester for the 2014/2015 session academic calendar has been released and published by the school authorities. All students as well as members of staff are hereby informed.
The management of Kaduna State University has released the schedule of events that have been mapped out for the 2nd semster of the 2014/2015 academic session. Such events have been arranged in such a way as to ensure the smooth running of the 2nd semester. Below is the schedule of academic events
KASU 2nd Semester Academic Calendar
MONDAY 11 May – Saturday 27 June 2015(Lectures for all students).
Sunday 28th June- Sunday 5th July 2015(Mid Semester break).
Monday 6th June to Saturday 15th August 2015(Lectures for all students).
Monday 3rd to 7th August 2015 (Release of C.As)
Monday 17th August to Saturday 20th August 2015 (Examination and Marking).
Monday 31st August to Friday 4th september 2015(Compilation of Results by Dept.)
Monday 7th to Friday 11th September 2015(Consideration of Results by Faculty board).
Wednesday 16th September 2015(Result consideration by P.G School Board).
Wednesday 23rd September 2015 (Result consideration by Senate).
Sunday 30th August to Sunday 4th October 2015 (End of session break).
Monday 5th October 2015- New session BEGINS.
We implore all students and members of staff to adhere to this calendar.
About Kaduna State University (KASU)
Mission of the University
The mission of the Kaduna State University, which was established in May 2004, is to provide all-round university education of the highest standard for the development of the individual and the State, while inculcating the spirit of love, tolerance, understanding and unity in the state in particular and the country in general.
Objectives of the University
The objectives of the University shall be:
- to encourage the advancement of learning and to hold out to all persons without distinction of race, creed, sex or political conviction, the opportunity of acquiring a higher and liberal education;
- to provide courses of instruction and other facilities for the pursuit of learning in all its branches, and to make those facilities available on proper terms to such persons as are equipped to benefit from them;
- to encourage and promote scholarship and conduct research in all fields of learning and human endeavour;
- to relate its activities to the social and economic needs of the people of Nigeria; and
- to undertake any other activities appropriate for a university of the highest standard.
See more updates from:
- UNIMAID NYSC Pre-Mobilization List for 2018 Batch A - 20 hours ago
- UNN Postgraduate Admission List Released for 2017/2018 (Batch B Added) - 20 hours ago
- FUTO Notice to 2017/2018 New Redistributed SMAT Students - 21 hours ago
- UNN Postgraduate Screening CBT Schedule (Supplementary III) for 2017/2018 - 21 hours ago
- UNIPORT Notice to 2017/2018 Newly Admitted Students on Orientation and Matriculation - 21 hours ago
- FUAM Sandwich Admission Details For 2017/2018 Contact Session - 2 days ago
- IAUE NYSC Mobilization List for Batch A, 2018 Senate Approved - 2 days ago