JAMB Portal For Checking Of 2016 Admission Status & Printing Of Admission Letter Enabled
We are pleased to inform all 2016 UTME candidates that the Joint Admission and Matriculation board has enabled the portal for candidates to check their admission status and print their admission letters on its new e-facility website. How To Check JAMB 2016 Admission Status Visitjamb.org.ng Create an account byclicking here Login to the portal with ... Continue Reading
We are pleased to inform all 2016 UTME candidates that the Joint Admission and Matriculation board has enabled the portal for candidates to check their admission status and print their admission letters on its new e-facility website.
How To Check JAMB 2016 Admission Status
- Create an account byclicking here
- Login to the portal with your login details
- Click on “Check Admission Status”
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided.
- Click on your “Check admission status” to view your admission details.
If you have been given admission, the next step will be to print your admission letter.
NOTE: Ensure you’ve confirmed your admission status before proceeding to print your admission letter
How To Print JAMB Admission Letter
- You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile.
- Subsequently, you shall use your email address and Password to Sign In
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
- Select “Print Admission Letter”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in bold in red. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank and Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following: a. Year of Exam and b. JAMB Registration Number
- After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Admission Letter Slip as shown on the screen.