JAMB Hints That Candidates Might Be Able to Write Exams from Homes in the Future
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Examination Board (JAMB) through the spokesman, Dr. Fabian Benjamin, while featuring on RockCity radio program, yesterday disclosed that the results for the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are ready.
In the same program, Dr, Benjamin also hinted that there are plans for the examination to be written from candidates’ homes in future.
In his own words: “We are thinking of open book examinations or allowing them write the examination from their houses. Once we get the required technology, we can do it.”
That’s all that has been said by JAMB about plans to enable candidates write their exams from the convenience of their homes. Hopefully, more information will be disclosed about the feasibility of UTME taking a new shape in the near future.
Do you think there is any possibility that this could happen?
See more updates from:
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics - 44 mins ago
- JAMB 2018 UTME: What This Year’s Official JAMB Cut Off Mark Might Be - 18 hours ago
- UNILAG Cut Off Mark for Mass Communication – UTME and Departmental Cut Off - 18 hours ago
- More 2018 JAMB Results Have Been Released – See How to Check Your Results - 24 hours ago
- UNILORIN Admission Into 2018 Sandwich Programmes For Contact Session Announced - 24 hours ago
- UNILORIN First Harmattan Semester Continuous Assessment Time-table For 100 and 200 Level - 24 hours ago
- ABU Orientation Schedule For Fresh Students – 2017/2018 Academic Session - 1 day ago