JAMB 2017/2018 Admission Letters Now Ready – See How To Print Yours Here
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has opened the portal for both Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and Direct Entry candidates to access and print their admission letters online.
All the candidates offered admission during the 2017/2018 academic session can now print their admission letters on JAMB portal.
How to Print JAMB Admission Letter
- Go to JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your ‘Email Address’ and ‘Password’.
- Click on the “Admission Letter” tab.
- You will be required to make a payment of N1,000. After payment, you will be able to access your admission letter.
NB: Check your admission status first before you proceed to print your admission letter.
See more updates from:
- Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) 6th Regular Course Admission Application Has Started - 5 mins ago
- How to Check Your JAMB 2018 UTME Results on the Results Checking Portal - 1 day ago
- JAMB 2018 UTME: Candidates With No Result Yet Should Take Note of This - 1 day ago
- OAU Academic Calendar for 2017/2018 First / Harmattan Semester Published - 1 day ago
- FULOKOJA Postgraduate Admission Details Released for 2017/2018 Session - 1 day ago
- OAU Registration and Screening Procedure for 2017/2018 Newly Admitted Students - 2 days ago
- OAU Undergraduate School Fees Schedule For 2017/2018 Session Released - 2 days ago