IMT 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Announced – See Cut-off mark, Eligibility And Registration Details
Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu Post-UTME Screening for the 2017/2018 session has been announced – See details below.
The Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu hereby invites eligible candidates who selected IMT as their institution of first choice in the 2017 UTME and scored 120 marks and above, to send their application details for the 2017/2018 academic session screening exercise.
Method Of Application
Candidates are to proceed to purchase the form at any of the banks in Enugu Town.
The cost is Two Thousand (N2,000) plus additional 300 naira as bank charges
The screening exercise will hold from October 18th to October 20th, 2017 as follows;.
-School Of Business Studies: 18th October 2017
-School Of Environmental Studies: 18th October 2017
-School Of Engineering: 19th October 2017
-School Of Art, Design & Printing Technology: 19th, October, 2017
-School Of Communication Art: 20th October 2017
-School Of Financial Studies: 20th October 2017
-School of Technology: 20th October 2017
All applications closes October 13th, 2017.
See more updates from:
- How to Check Your JAMB 2018 UTME Results on the Results Checking Portal - 1 day ago
- JAMB 2018 UTME: Candidates With No Result Yet Should Take Note of This - 1 day ago
- OAU Academic Calendar for 2017/2018 First / Harmattan Semester Published - 1 day ago
- FULOKOJA Postgraduate Admission Details Released for 2017/2018 Session - 1 day ago
- OAU Registration and Screening Procedure for 2017/2018 Newly Admitted Students - 2 days ago
- OAU Undergraduate School Fees Schedule For 2017/2018 Session Released - 2 days ago
- ESUT 2017/2018 Matriculation Ceremony Date Announced - 2 days ago