IMT 2017/2018 ND Part-time, Work Study & Certificate Programme Admission Announced
Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu (IMT) admission into ND Part-time, Work Study and Certificate programmes for the 2017/2018 session has been announced – See details below.
The Sale of admission forms into Institutes of Management and Technology, Enugu (IMTE) well structured and popular Part-Time Programme as well as the Poly Work and Study Programme, has commenced.
These two programmes offer a great opportunity, through continuous part-time studies, for working class persons to improve themselves and reach the top-most heights in their careers.
Each application form costs five thousand Naira (N5000) only. The application process is the same as outlined in (1b) and entry requirements are the same as in full-time National Diploma (ND) programmes.
CERTIFICATE COURSE IN HOSPITAL EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS
IMT Enugu (in collaboration with Annunciation Specialist Hospital, Enugu) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for a 12-month Intensive Certificate Course in Hospital Equipment Maintenance and Repairs. This course is for School Certificate holders with bias in science subjects.
The application form costs two thousand Naira (N2000) only and can be obtained from Annunciation Specialist Hospital, Enugu. The Hospital will invite shortlisted candidates to a screening examination later.
Method Of Application
i. Visit www.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at top-right hand corner of the website.
ii. Fill the application form.
iii. Cross-check the data supplied on the summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission.
iii. Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE which contains a REMITA number. Then, PRINT your invoice. This print- out will enable you to make payment at the Bank.
iv. Proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira
(N2000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
v. After payment, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
For further information, see page 10 of Daily Sun of September 5, 2017 or Notice Boards within IMT.
Dr. Mrs. Ijeoma C. Aneke
See more updates from:
- How to Check Your JAMB 2018 UTME Results on the Results Checking Portal - 1 day ago
- JAMB 2018 UTME: Candidates With No Result Yet Should Take Note of This - 1 day ago
- OAU Academic Calendar for 2017/2018 First / Harmattan Semester Published - 1 day ago
- FULOKOJA Postgraduate Admission Details Released for 2017/2018 Session - 1 day ago
- OAU Registration and Screening Procedure for 2017/2018 Newly Admitted Students - 2 days ago
- OAU Undergraduate School Fees Schedule For 2017/2018 Session Released - 2 days ago
- ESUT 2017/2018 Matriculation Ceremony Date Announced - 2 days ago