Igbajo Polytechnic 2017/2018 ND (Full-Time & Daily Part-Time) Admission Announced – See Details Here
Igbajo Polytechnic ND Full-Time and Daily Part-Time Programmes admission form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out – See how to apply below. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Igbajo Polytechnic underlisted National Diploma Programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session. Available Programmes FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS ... Continue Reading
Igbajo Polytechnic ND Full-Time and Daily Part-Time Programmes admission form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out – See how to apply below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Igbajo Polytechnic underlisted National Diploma Programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTANCY
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- Department of Science Laboratory Technology
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Statistics
- Department of Computer Engineering
- Department of Electrical Electronics Engineering
5 Credit Passes in English Language, Mathematics and in any other three relevant subjects at GCE ‘O’ Level, WASC, NECO & NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
Waiver: 4 Credit Passes with deficiency in one of the major Subjects may be considered for student applying for daily part time.
SALES OF FORMS –
- ND – Full Time Application Form – N6,000.00
- ND – Daily Part Time Application Form – N5,000.00
Purchase a scratch card and log on to our website at portal.igbajopolytechnic.edu.ng/
SCRATCH CARDS ARE AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING CENTRES
- IGBAJO POLYTECHNIC: Registry Department, Igbajo Polytechnic, Igbajo. Osun State. Contact the Registrar 08033600739.
- KADUNA ADDRESS:Pastor Grace A. Fadahunsi C2 Ibraheem Taiwo Road, Behind AJ Suleiman Electronics off Ahmadu Bello Way, Kaduna.
- AKURE ADDRESS: A New Song Coaching Centre, Aladekemi Street, Opp. Ijo Mimo Grammar School Junction, Ijoka, Akure. Tel: 07062638529 or 08034398564 .
- OTA ADDRESS: KNOXFIED COMPREHENSIVE COLLEGE, Liberty Lane, Off Sango Ijoko Road, Ijoko-Ota Ogun State.
No. 1, Oke Alaafia Street, Off First Junction, Ijoko Ota. Tel: 08131954713 or 08023601162.
- IBADAN ADDRESS:
(a) Living Spring Chapel int’l.
Dominion City, Aduloju Bus Stop, Ojo-Iwo Road Express. Contact Pastor Akintunde Idowu – 08056447317 or 08035676161.
(b) Suite 35, Elim Vision Plaza,
Opp. U.I. Second Gate, Ojo Road, Ibadan. Contact Mr. Femi Fawole, 08067727229
(c) Shop B25, Onireke Shopping Complex,
Beside Ibadan North West Local Govt., Onireke Dugbe, Ibadan. Contact Kehinde 08077028065
- OSOGBO ADDRESS: Rayyan Infotech Services , No. 76. Isiaka Adetunji Adeleke Way, Akinlade Junction, Alekuwodo – Osogbo. Tel: 08033726808 or 07016849317.
- ADO EKITI ADDRESS: Varsity Gate Education Centre, 28, Oorelope, Alhaji Ajise Avenue, Ekute – Ado Ekiti. Tel: 08034398564.
- ILESHA ADDRESS: Sogmat Continuing Education Centre, No. B57, Okesa Street, Opp. APC Secretariat, Ilesa. Tel: 08167856984 or 08034398564.
- LAGOS ADDRESS: Fakol Tutorial Centre, 55, Taiwo Akinbode Street, Ajangbadi, Ojoo L.G.A., Lagos. Tel: 08175411694, 07087818342.
- ABUJA ADDRESS: Engr. Olusola Alalade, Lufolks Nig. Limited, 27, Danude Street, Abuja. Tel: 08032195584, 08086829779.
You can also pay into the Polytechnic Account and the Scratch Card will be sent to you
Bank: Skye Bank
Account Name: Igbajo Polytechnic
Account No: 1770732776
Branch: Ikirun, Osun State
After payment, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating
- The Name of Despositor
- Amount Paid
- Date of Payment
- Phone No
Also call 08062258079, 08062377273 for more information.
SALES OF FORMS AND SUBMISSION OF FORMS
SUBMISSION OF FORMS: Completed forms are to be printed out and submitted at the school within 2 weeks of purchase of scratch card or those coming from far distances to come along with the printed form for screening at a date to be announced later. The completed form must be accompanied with the following documents.
- Photocopies of credentials (3 each).
- Photocopies of birth certificate and/or Sworn affidavit (3 each).
iii. 4 Passport Photographs.
- Photocopy of the Original receipt
NB: Incomplete applications will not be considered. For more information visit our website at www.igbajopolytechnic.edu.ng or call 08051155177, 08033600739, 08036971931, 08035676161.