GOMSU 2017/2018 Part-time Admission Announced
Gombe State University (GOMSU) Part-time admission has been announced – See details below.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into the under-listed Part-time Undergraduate Degree Programmes (approved by the National Universities Commission) for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Philosophy of the Part-time Degree Programmes:
The Part-time Degree are four (4) and five (5) years programme for 200 level (Direct Entry) and 100 level admitted students respectively.
They are aimed at awarding the prospective Students B.Sc., B.A., B.A(Ed) Degrees.
Operational Set up of the Programmes:
Lectures/Contacts shall be on weekend basis i.e. Fridays and Saturdays throughout the semester.
B.Sc. (Hons) Accounting
B.Sc. (Hons) Public Administration
B.Sc. (Hons) Business Administration
B.A. (Ed) Hons. Education English
B.A. (Ed) Hons. Education History
B.A. (Ed) Hons. Education C.R.S
B.A. (Ed) Hons. Education I.R.S
Candidates for admissions into five-year (100 level) should possess five (5) relevant Credits in Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) which must include English Language and Mathematics
Candidates for admissions into four-year (200 level) should possess, in addition to five (5) relevant Credits in Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) which must include English Language and Mathematics, the following:
At least two (2) GCE A ‘level/IJMB Subjects with passes;
Diploma from a recognized institution;
National Certificate in Education from a recognized institution.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should make Payment of Application Fees of N5,000 (Non-refundable) to the Bursary, Gombe State University, into this account:
Bank: Stanbic IBTC
Account Name: Gombe State University
Account Number: 9202350664
Upon payment of the application fee, candidates should take the teller to the Bursary Unit of the University and obtain an official receipt of the payment
Candidates should then proceed to office of the Director and collect the Form.
Application Closing Date
Application closes 22nd December, 2017.
See more updates from:
- JAMB 2018 UTME: What This Year’s Official JAMB Cut Off Mark Might Be - 4 hours ago
- UNILAG Cut Off Mark for Mass Communication – UTME and Departmental Cut Off - 5 hours ago
- More 2018 JAMB Results Have Been Released – See How to Check Your Results - 11 hours ago
- UNILORIN Admission Into 2018 Sandwich Programmes For Contact Session Announced - 11 hours ago
- UNILORIN First Harmattan Semester Continuous Assessment Time-table For 100 and 200 Level - 11 hours ago
- ABU Orientation Schedule For Fresh Students – 2017/2018 Academic Session - 11 hours ago
- Ajayi Crowther University Notice to Students on Easter Break and Mid-Semester Exams - 11 hours ago