FULOKOJA Notice To 2017 Post-UTME Candidates On Refund Of Extra Charges
This notice is to inform all candidates who paid for the Federal University Lokoja 2017 Post UTME that the Bursary Department of the University has commenced the process of refunding the extra amount charged above the approved sum of N2,000 (Two Thousand naira) for the Federal University Lokoja Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Consequently, all the concerned candidates are expected to follow the process outlined below:
Visit the Federal University Lokoja 2017/2018 Admission Portal
Login with your JAMB Registration Number and RRR code used for payment of N5,000 (Five thousand naira)
Click on “Registration Fee Refund“
Click on “Send Confirmation Code“. You will receive a confirmation code on your mobile phone and email address. Enter the code on the 2017/2018 Admission Portal and confirm.
Save your bank details (Account Name, Account Number, Bank Name).
NOTE: Ensure the correctness of your bank details before you submit. Once submitted, it cannot be edited.
Please ensure that you provide correct bank account details
The information required is needed urgently and should be provided on or before 24th November, 2017
See more updates from:
- 1,652,825 Candidates Sat For JAMB 2018 – See Results Statistics for 2018 UTME - 1 min ago
- Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) 6th Regular Course Admission Application Has Started - 6 mins ago
- How to Check Your JAMB 2018 UTME Results on the Results Checking Portal - 1 day ago
- JAMB 2018 UTME: Candidates With No Result Yet Should Take Note of This - 1 day ago
- OAU Academic Calendar for 2017/2018 First / Harmattan Semester Published - 1 day ago
- FULOKOJA Postgraduate Admission Details Released for 2017/2018 Session - 1 day ago
- OAU Registration and Screening Procedure for 2017/2018 Newly Admitted Students - 2 days ago