FUD 2016/2017 Admission List Is Out – Check Your Admission Status Here!
Federal University Dutse (FUD) admission list for the 2016/2017 session is out – Check your admission status below; All aspirants of the Federal University Dutse (FUD) are hereby informed that the list of admitted students fort the 2016/2017 session is finally out. who applied through UTME OR DE for admission into the Federal University Dutse ... Continue Reading
Federal University Dutse (FUD) admission list for the 2016/2017 session is out – Check your admission status below;
How To Check Federal University Dutse (FUD) Admission List – 2016/2017
- Visit http://myportal.fud.edu.ng/
- Click on the check admission status button at the right hand side of the page.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided.
- Click on the Check button to access your admission status.
Instructions On Payment of Acceptance Fee And Registration
All newly admitted candidates into the Federal University Dutse, Jigawa State are expected to follow the following procedures for 2016/2017 registration:
- Generate Invoice for Acceptance fee
- Generate your RRR Number for Remita to make payment Online or any Branch
- Verify your payment to print out a copy of Admission letter
- Present evidence of payment, a copy of Admission letter, credential, clearance form to collect the Original Copy at your department
- Revisit the portal and log in with Jamb Registration Number and surname to Generate Central registration fee Invoice (School Fees)
- Generate Remita and Proceed to Make payment
- Verify you payment using invoice number if successful, an Auto Generated Registration Number will be assigned to you
- log in with your Registration Number and surname to Update your profile and make sure passport size photograph and all relevant information are provided, if successful proceed to course registration and make sure all core and GST courses are registered, and do not exceed the maximum credit units for both First and Second Semesters.
- Then, print out the Course registration Form in duplicate together with copy your credentials and proceed to the Faculty/Department.
- After the clearance and registration at the Department, complete the forms and return same to the Examinations and Records Office for endorsement with duly signed and stamped departmental course registration form, clearance, evidence of payments, Health Information Form and Copy of credential
- Make sure you submit the copy to Student Affairs Unit, the Library and the University Clinic for other registration formalities.