Federal Polytechnic Ilaro and Nigerian College of Aviation Tech. Updates
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Publishes List of Unregistered Students
The authorities of Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro wishes to inform the following students that they are not bonafide students of the institution as they have failed to complete registration for session 2014/2015.
Under-listed students are not entitled to the rights and priviledges and would not be qualified to write Semester
Kano State Govt. Approves N104m Tuition For 359 Students
The Kano State Government on Tuesday said it had approved over N104 million as tuition fees to 359 state-sponsored students at Al-Qalam University, Katsina.
The state Commissioner for Information, Hajiya Ladidi Garko, said this while briefing newsmen on the outcome of the State Executive Council meeting in Kano.
Garko said the council had also approved N16.5 million for the purchase of tools and equipments for new Technical Colleges in Tofa, Doguwa and Sumaila local government areas.
She also said that the council approved N117 million for the construction of Ceremonial City Tower and landscaping project at Kofar-Naisa in the metropolis.
“The council also approves N1million as medical assistance to victims of Jumat Mosque bomb blast.
“The council further approves N22.7 million for construction of security toll gates at Tumfafi and Dawanau in Kumbotso”, she said.
According to her, another N2.4 million is set aside for the state’s participation at the 2015 Shell/NNPC Cup.
She said the government was more than prepared to reduce the infrastructure deficit in the state and improve the wellbeing of the people. (NAN)
Nigerian College of Aviation Tech. Zaria Announce New Resumption Date
The Management of the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT), Zaria wishes to inform all her students that the resumption date is now on Sunday, 19th April, 2015 as against the 12th April date earlier announced.
Also all Cabin Crew Course No. 29 and SFO- 16 ( i.e. Flight Dispatch) which was initially scheduled to commence classes on April 13th, 2015 has been rescheduled to commence on Monday, April 27th, 2015.
All inconveniences are regretted.
See more updates from:
- JAMB 2018 UTME: What This Year’s Official JAMB Cut Off Mark Might Be - 4 hours ago
- UNILAG Cut Off Mark for Mass Communication – UTME and Departmental Cut Off - 4 hours ago
- More 2018 JAMB Results Have Been Released – See How to Check Your Results - 10 hours ago
- UNILORIN Admission Into 2018 Sandwich Programmes For Contact Session Announced - 10 hours ago
- UNILORIN First Harmattan Semester Continuous Assessment Time-table For 100 and 200 Level - 10 hours ago
- ABU Orientation Schedule For Fresh Students – 2017/2018 Academic Session - 11 hours ago
- Ajayi Crowther University Notice to Students on Easter Break and Mid-Semester Exams - 11 hours ago