Fed Poly Nasarawa 2nd Batch Admission List [2015/2016]
Fed Poly Nasarawa 2nd Batch Admission List (2015/2016) Fed Poly Nasarawa 2nd Batch Admission List has been released for all 2015/2016 UTME students who wrote their Post UTME screening examinations. The details are specified in this article. The management and school authorities of the Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa have released the 2015/2016 2nd Batch Admission List. The Admission ... Continue Reading
Fed Poly Nasarawa 2nd Batch Admission List (2015/2016)
Fed Poly Nasarawa 2nd Batch Admission List has been released for all 2015/2016 UTME students who wrote their Post UTME screening examinations. The details are specified in this article.
The management and school authorities of the Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa have released the 2015/2016 2nd Batch Admission List. The Admission List can now be accessed online on the school’s website admission status checking portal.
2015/2016 Fed Poly Nasarawa 2nd Batch Admission List Details
The management of Fed Poly Nasarawa wishes to inform 2015/2016 aspirants of Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa, Nasarawa state that the second list of admitted candidates has been released.
The list is yet to be made available online.
However, candidate can check their names on the school notice board.
Candidates are required to proceed and make payments of their Registration Fees from any commercial Bank via the etranzact payment platform only.
Candidates are requested to carefully note that other unauthorized payment outlets may surface claiming same responsibility. Payment shall only be allowed through etranzact Only.
Fed Poly Nasarawa Admission Requirements
- Candidates seeking admission to the Polytechnic for National Diploma (ND) courses must obtain and complete the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) forms and take the examination.
- For admission into a chosen courses of study, candidates must satisfy the admission requirements of the Polytechnic. For some courses, specific School/Departmental pre-requisite requirements have to be satisfied.
- New Admissions will normally be made published only in October/November every year.
- At the time of Screening and Registration at the Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa, each candidate will be required to present the originals of the certificates or any other acceptable evidence of qualifications on the basis of which the offer of admission has been made.
- If it is discovered at any time that a candidate does not possess any of the qualifications which he/she claims to have obtained, the published admission into the Polytechnic shall stand withdrawn.
- Students shall, on admission pay to the Polytechnic, all the fees prescribed by regulations at the Polytechnic’s Micro-finance Bank..
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL THE SCHOOLS
All regular full-time courses are of two years duration except for the part-time courses, which vary depending on the programme.
Admission to all National Diploma (ND) courses are mainly through the U.T. M. E. except for the HND-Full-time that is based on an entry eligibility aptitude test by the Computer Based Testing (CBT) means, and the part-time via the screening of the evidences of qualification claimed or attained.
(a) 5 ‘O’ level credit passes at not more than two sittings preferably including English Language.
(b) However a pass in English Language in any of the following examinations would be acceptable