Fed Poly Ekowe 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Announced
Federal Polytechnic Ekowe admission into ND and HND programmes for the 2017/2018 session has been announced – See how to apply below.
This is to inform the general public that the Federal Polytechnic Ekowe, Bayelsa State now offer the following programmes and courses and are open for admission into 2017/2018 academic session
Higher National Diploma (HND) School of Applied Sciences:
National Diploma (ND)
1 Computer Science
Science Laboratory Technology
2) School of Agricultural Technology – National Diploma (ND) in:
3) School of Engineering Technology – National Diploma (ND) in:
4. School OF Management Sciences (ND):
Banking and Finance
, Business Administration and Management
Office Technology Management
5.) PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN:
Computer Security and Forensics Network Security, Cyber Security , Website and Mobile Design, Graphic Design , Database Management, Video Editing, System Engineering, Software Engineering, 2D & 3D Animation Design Oil and Gas, industrial Environmental safety and Security Technology . Certificate Programmes in: Hospitality and Tourism Management, Human Resource Management, Petroleum Marketing, Maritime and Transport Services, Purchasing and Supply , Welding and Fabrication , Heavy Duty Engine Repairs, Industrial and Domestic Plumbing, Pipe Fitting, Airconditioning and Refridgeration , Electrical Wiring and Installation, Aquaculture Poultry, Management Heliculture (Snail Farming) , Mechanical Technology (Maching, Turning, Milling and Grinding).
Entry Requirements for Higher National Diploma (HND):
In addition to National Diploma requirements, the candidate for Higher National Diploma must possess at least a lower credit pass in National Diploma in relevant ND programme and a minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industrial experience.
Entry Requirements for National Diploma (ND):
Applicants are required to have 5 O level Credits including; English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Agricultural Science at not more than two sittings.
Entry Requirements for Professional Diploma and Certificate Programmes:
Candidates must have at least 3 credit passes relevant to the area of study, including English language.
Method Of Application
Forms are available online at www.federalpolyekowe.edu.ng
The registration portal can only be accessed with a scratch card purchased at N2000.00 and N3000 for HND from the liaison office off Chief DSP Alamieyeseigha Road Extension, near New Commissioners Quarters, Opolo, Yenagoa.
The online acknowledgement slip must be printed out and brought to the Admission officer at the Liaison office for further processing.
All applications must be fully processed on or before December 15th 2017. For further enquiries contact:
Admission Officer – 08035427795, 08136267917
Taiwo T. Slaboh
See more updates from:
- UNIMAID NYSC Pre-Mobilization List for 2018 Batch A - 1 day ago
- UNN Postgraduate Admission List Released for 2017/2018 (Batch B Added) - 1 day ago
- FUTO Notice to 2017/2018 New Redistributed SMAT Students - 1 day ago
- UNN Postgraduate Screening CBT Schedule (Supplementary III) for 2017/2018 - 1 day ago
- UNIPORT Notice to 2017/2018 Newly Admitted Students on Orientation and Matriculation - 1 day ago
- FUAM Sandwich Admission Details For 2017/2018 Contact Session - 2 days ago
- IAUE NYSC Mobilization List for Batch A, 2018 Senate Approved - 2 days ago