EKSU Updates – 2014/2015 2nd Semester Resumption Date
EKSU 2014/2015 2nd Semester Resumption Date Announced
Ekiti State University, EKSU 2nd semester resumption date for the 2014/2015 academic session has been announced by the school authorities. All students of the institution, members of the staff and the general public are hereby informed. The resumption date can be seen below.
After a management meeting by the Ekiti State University principal officers, it was decided that staff and students of the university are to resume for the new semester on Monday 11/5/2015.
It is however clear that no semester break is given to students and staff. This has been done so that the school can meet up with the EKSU 2014/2015 approved academic calender by the senate.
Please inform others of the recent development!
EKSU 2014/2015 Institute of Peace, Security and Governance Postgraduate Admission Form
Ekiti State University EKSU admission form into Full-time Postgraduate Programmes of the Institute of Peace, Security and Governance of the Ekiti State University Ado-Ekiti (EKSU) for the 2014/2015 Academic Session is now available. Interested graduates as well as members of the public are hereby informed.
The school management of Ekiti State University hereby invites applications from suitable qualified candidates for admission into the following available programmes of her Full-time Postgraduate Programmes of the Institute of Peace, Security and Governance of the institution for the 2014/2015 Academic Session:
- Master of Science (M.Sc) Degree in Public Sector Governance and Administration (PGA)
- Master of Science (M.Sc) Degree in Corporate Governance and Management (CGM)
- Master of Science (M.Sc) Degree in Peace and Security Studies (PSS)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Peace and Security Studies (PSS)
Admission requirements into EKSU Institute of Peace, Security and Governance Postgraduate Programmes 2014/15
The programmes are full-time professional/academic programmes that are designed to cater for the diverse and pressing development needs of the public and private sectors in developing countries. It is aimed at training candidates who are either already working in either sectors, or who may want to enhance their present qualifications and interests to improve their employability in the area of public sector management, corporate governance, peace and security studies.
- 1. Master Degree in Public Sector Governance and Administration (PGA)
Admission is open to candidates with a good Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of a Second Class Lower Division.
- 2. Master Degree in Corporate Governance and Management (CGM)
Admission is open to candidates with a good Bachelor’s degree in any field with a minimum of a Second Class Lower Division.
- 3. Master Degree in Peace and Security Studies (PSS)
The Master of Science (M.Sc) degree in Peace and Security Studies is a full-time programme, which is open to candidates with a good Bachelor’s degree in any field with a minimum of a Second Class Lower Division.
- 4. Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Peace and Security Studies (PSS)
Admission into the Doctor of Philosophy degree programme in Peace and Security Studies is open to candidates with a good Master’s degree from a recognized University and having a weighted average of not below 60.0 or its equivalent score in relevant or related discipline.
All Candidates must possess a minimum of five credit passes at GCE/SSCE Ordinary Level (obtained at not more than two sittings) in relevant subjects including English Language and at least a P7 in Mathematics.
Photocopies of relevant credentials including GCE/SSCE certificates, degree, diplomas, NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificates etc must be attached to the completed application forms. All candidates, including those who graduated from the University, must arrange for their transcripts to be sent directly to The Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti, Nigeria: Non-Receipt of transcripts in time is at the detriment of the applicant.
How To Apply For EKSU Institute of Peace, Security and Governance Programme 2014/15
Interested candidates are to pay an Application fee of N16, 000 (Sixteen Thousand Naira only) into any of the following banks via E-tranzact:
- First Bank PLC, EKSU
- Wema Bank PLC, EKSU
- Zenith PLC, EKSU
- Access Bank PLC, EKSU
- Enterprise Bank PLC, EKSU
- Ecobank PLC, EKSU
After making the payments as above, follow the instructions below to continue with your application:
- Use the E-transact receipt to download the Application Form
- Candidates are required to log on to www.eksu.edu.ng
- Attach photocopies of credentials to the duly completed form and thereafter submit at the General Office of the School of Postgraduate Studies, EKSU.
Candidates should note that the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies must receive reports and officially dispatched transcripts of academic records of each applicant before the application form could be processed.
EKSU Institute of Peace, Security and Governance Postgraduate Application Closing Date
Forms are available throughout the year but ONLY COMPLETED APPLICATION FORMS RECEIVED NOT LATER THAN 17th July, 2015 will be processed for 2014/2015 admission exercise. All other forms purchased or submitted after this date shall be processed against the 2015/2016 Academic Session accordingly.
For further enquiries, please contact:
School of Postgraduate Studies
Ekiti State University
We wish you all the best in your application!
See more updates from:
- JAMB 2018 UTME: What This Year’s Official JAMB Cut Off Mark Might Be - 4 hours ago
- UNILAG Cut Off Mark for Mass Communication – UTME and Departmental Cut Off - 4 hours ago
- More 2018 JAMB Results Have Been Released – See How to Check Your Results - 10 hours ago
- UNILORIN Admission Into 2018 Sandwich Programmes For Contact Session Announced - 10 hours ago
- UNILORIN First Harmattan Semester Continuous Assessment Time-table For 100 and 200 Level - 10 hours ago
- ABU Orientation Schedule For Fresh Students – 2017/2018 Academic Session - 11 hours ago
- Ajayi Crowther University Notice to Students on Easter Break and Mid-Semester Exams - 11 hours ago