Download JAMB Accreditation Application Form For CBT Owners Here
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has made available the Application Form for CBT Owners to apply for the accreditation of their CBT centres.
According to JAMB, the importance of proper inspection for accreditation purposes cannot be over stressed.
This will largely prevent issues during the exam and ensure JAMB conducts a smooth and credible examination.
It is important to note that accreditation will be done continuously and may not be scheduled. Centers are advised not to move equipment around for accreditation purposes.
Centers will not be paid (and indeed be penalized) where a session does not run full capacity concurrently.
The Application form is attached to this post. CBT owners are to click on the download link to download the Application Form. Completed Application Form are to be forwarded to any of the JAMB Offices Nationwide.
JAMB CBT Accreditation Form
See more updates from:
- JAMB 2018 UTME: What This Year’s Official JAMB Cut Off Mark Might Be - 4 hours ago
- UNILAG Cut Off Mark for Mass Communication – UTME and Departmental Cut Off - 5 hours ago
- More 2018 JAMB Results Have Been Released – See How to Check Your Results - 11 hours ago
- UNILORIN Admission Into 2018 Sandwich Programmes For Contact Session Announced - 11 hours ago
- UNILORIN First Harmattan Semester Continuous Assessment Time-table For 100 and 200 Level - 11 hours ago
- ABU Orientation Schedule For Fresh Students – 2017/2018 Academic Session - 11 hours ago
- Ajayi Crowther University Notice to Students on Easter Break and Mid-Semester Exams - 11 hours ago