Deutsche Post DHL 2015/2016 Undergraduate Scholarships in for International students
What the Scholarships and Student Funding Department of the University of Edinburgh does:
They provide a single point of contact for prospective and enrolled students in finding the financial help and information they need in order to pursue their education.
The Scholarships and Financial Support Team makes students aware of the many scholarships, bursaries and other funds that are available.
The Fees and Student Support Team accurately assess and record tuition fees, research costs and sponsorship details, and assess student fee status.
Their work includes:
- providing assistance for students funded by SAAS, SLC, Research Councils and other funding bodies
- administering student support and loan payments
- liaising with government funding bodies
- advising students and staff on all matters relating to tuition fees and funding
- assessing students fee status i.e. eligibility for home/EU or overseas fees
- administering the Discretionary, Childcare and Travel Funds
- certifying Canadian and US loan applications
- with the Development Office and Schools, setting up guidelines and procedures for new awards
You are hereby invited to apply for the Deutsche Post DHL 2015/2016 Undergraduate Scholarships in UK for International students. The University of Edinburgh and Deutsche Post DHL will offer 15 scholarships to students for undergraduate study in an eligible programme within Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) offered by the University commencing in academic year 2015-2016.
Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses within Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) at University of Edinburgh. They are available for pursuing undergraduate degree level at University of Edinburgh, UK.
The scholarship covers an annual maintenance allowance of £2,000 and is tenable for the duration of the programme of study.
Selection criteria: The scholarships are competitive and awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit. The scholarship winners will be announced by the end of June 2015.
The scholarships are competitive and awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit.
- • They are awarded to students who are accepted for admission on a full-time basis for undergraduate study in one of the following eligible programmes within Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) at the University of Edinburgh.
• The scholarship is not available to students already on programme. -The scholarship may be terminated at any time when an unsatisfactory progress report is received from the School or if the scholarship holder ceases to be registered as a full-time student at the University of Edinburgh.
• Eligible applicants should complete an online scholarship application. Scholarship Open for International Students: International students can apply for these scholarships.
Application Procedure and Deadline:
Please note you will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh and have full EASE authentication. The application deadline is 8th May 2015.
For More Information:
Official Scholarship Website –
See more updates from:
- Learn Web and Android Programming: Google/Udacity Africa Scholarship Program 2018 - 1 day ago
- Study in Germany: 2018 100% Bucerius Global Scholarships for International Students - 1 day ago
- Apply for the 2019 Africa Prize for Engineering Innovation in Sub-Saharan Africa - 1 day ago
- Study in UK: 2018 Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships for African and Commonwealth Countries - 1 day ago
- Study in UK: 2018 Bangor University Merit Scholarships for International Students - 1 day ago
- Study in UK: 2018 Bangor University Commonwealth Shared Scholarships for African Students - 1 day ago
- Study In Germany: 2018 University of Bonn ZEF’s Doctoral Scholarship Programme - 2 days ago