CRUTECH 2nd & Supplementary Post-UTME Screening Announced – 2017/2018
Cross Rivers University of Technology (CRUTECH) Supplementary Post-UTME screening exercise has been announced – See how to apply below.
Authorities of Cross Rivers University of Technology (CRUTECH) hereby announce for the information of prospective candidates (both UTME and Direct Entry) who;
1.Chose CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution but missed the First Choice Screening,
2.Chose CRUTECH as their Second Choice,
3.Did not chose CRUTECH at all but are interested in the Cross River University of Technology and scored 150 and above in the 2017 UTME Examination that the Online Registration for Screening for the Supplementary admissions into the 2017/2018
Academic Session will commence on Tuesday, 28th November and ends on Friday, 15th December.
Consequently, candidates who fall under number (2) and (3) above are required to go to jamb website and change to CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution.
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee and three thousand (N3,000) naira Portal Access Fee, payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
-Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link at the top left of the website.
-Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
-Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Screening will be done online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
-2017 UTME Result Slip
-WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s)details as applicable
-Certificate of origin
Only candidates who scored 150 and above in the 2017/2018 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
The phone number and scratchcard(s) details provided are correct.
Help Lines: 08055920291; 08151118002; 08066462239; 08037539136
See more updates from:
- 1,652,825 Candidates Sat For JAMB 2018 – See Results Statistics for 2018 UTME - 1 min ago
- Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) 6th Regular Course Admission Application Has Started - 6 mins ago
- How to Check Your JAMB 2018 UTME Results on the Results Checking Portal - 1 day ago
- JAMB 2018 UTME: Candidates With No Result Yet Should Take Note of This - 1 day ago
- OAU Academic Calendar for 2017/2018 First / Harmattan Semester Published - 1 day ago
- FULOKOJA Postgraduate Admission Details Released for 2017/2018 Session - 1 day ago
- OAU Registration and Screening Procedure for 2017/2018 Newly Admitted Students - 2 days ago