You are not currently logged in and we might not be able to give you the best experience. Please log in or register before you continue.

You are here: Nigerian Scholars » O'level Course Recommender

Course Options Finder: Find Out Your Possible Course Options

From the following list of subjects, select those that you at least credited in your O'level results.

In other words, from your O'level results which of these subjects did you have a/an A1, B2, B3, C4, C5 or C6? You should select at least four subjects, since this is the number of subjects that make up JAMB subject combinations. However, if you have more than four subjects that were distinctions or credits, you can also select them to see all your possible options. Once you're done selecting your subjects, click Find Courses.

Please Note: The course recommendation is based only on the subjects required for each course and is determined by the subjects you provide. It should not take the place of guidance counselling which should help you choose a course best suited for your personality and aspirations.

Recommended Information:

JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Sciences

JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Social Sciences

JAMB Subject Combinations for Courses in the Arts

See 133 Comments

• Please i got b2mrt,cmmb2,gvtb3,eng c6,agric c6,lit d7,math b3,crs b3 can i study history,or what should i study?

• please when is kwarapolytechnic screen form will be out

• Pls cn i study mass_comm. Without lit.

• Ahmed Abubakar Olarewaju

I have e8 in economic can I study business administration

• I scored 194 and o’level c parallel and want tom study computer sci. in lasu can I ?

• Plz i have a problem in my date of birth it was changed from 27 to 26 would it affect my admission or i should go for data correction?

1. I also have the same issue.. The best is for u to make the correction before screening exam..

• Pls wat re d subject requirement for marketing

• Solomon

please I have 211 in jamb and I don’t know if I can pass cause I calculated my gp and found out that it was not good

• Ayobami

a sister of mine scored 177 and the subject she did in jamb are English, physics, biology and chemistry, please which course can she offer in the polytechnic..
    thanks

• my result is 163 wich course fit my result.

1. Justice, it might have be a course offered in a polytechnic.

• if I miss just a subject in my jamb combination, eg I added 3 correct subjects n replaced commerce with maths will it affect me from getting admission.
    pls answer me

• Good evening, pls i need a quick reply.. I want to study either of Law, mass communication, international relations and Political science… Which best four subjects will i be writing…. I got literature mathematics and Economics C6 others are A1 and B2

• Pls i gt d7 in math econs bt b3 in account ad english ad i want 2 go 4 business administration pls can i make it.i need a reply urgently

• I got D7 both in my econs nd lit-in-english nd 5credits in the others…Which course should i go for?

1. I think d best thing for is combined results if u have

• Favour

Pls for one that want to study theater art. what are the best subject needed for o-level and grade.

• This site is not helping at all !!!!!!!
    Could U imagine I sent msg here for the past 3 days to responds. This is the most annoying site I hv ever seen.
    #Disgusting#

Please forgive me if I spoke so nasty.
    I just pure out my mind.

I’m not happy that’s why.

1. John, thanks for pouring out your mind. But the essence of this page is for you to find the courses you can offer with your available subjects yourself.

You have a number of options for English, CRS, Government and Economics. All I had to do was to go the subjects above and select these subjects, then click Recommend Courses.
      However, here are the recommendations for you:

Library Science
      Psychology
      Sociology and Anthropology
      Linguistics
      Philosophy
      Political Science
      History and International Studies
      Religious Studies
      Christian Religious Studies

Sorry for the late reply.

• Please which curse can study with this combination.
    English
    CRS
    Government and
    Economics.

1. but you saw what the gentleman text you above

• So what’s the subject combination to study philosophy

• Please I want to study mass communication or Philosophy but I hv d7 in Biology nd Literature credit in other ones. Pls I need ur advice what to do.

Can I study any of these cuz with that result?

Please I need a reply ASAP.

THANKS

1. John, you need at least a credit pass in any subject required for your course.
      Mass Communication requires Literature in English, but Philosophy doesn’t, so you can study Philosophy.

People You May Like·