Nigerian Scholars » Course Options Finder

Course Options Finder: Find Out Your Possible Course Options

From the following list of subjects, select those that you at least credited in your O'level results.

In other words, from your O'level results which of these subjects did you have a/an A1, B2, B3, C4, C5 or C6? You should select at least four subjects, since this is the number of subjects that make up JAMB subject combinations. However, if you have more than four subjects that were distinctions or credits, you can also select them to see all your possible options. Once you're done selecting your subjects, click Find Courses.

Please Note: The course recommendation is based only on the subjects required for each course and is determined by the subjects you provide. It should not take the place of guidance counselling which should help you choose a course best suited for your personality and aspirations.

• Temcrown

p8 in English in Nabteb and b3 in Mathematics in waec what course can i study

• Gentledove

pls I HV issue about the registration. I completed all my jamb registration I wan to study political science I choose English,economics, irk,government for utme examination but due to network problem the woman mistakenly choose agriculture 4 me instead of government pls what is the solution now I need advise pls

• I wanted to study law with English,government, literature and IRS but now looking at the jamb course outline am seeing economics.is it really necessary I use economics in jamb?

1. It is not necessary because it depends on the school. Your subject combination is okay for Law.

• Please It’s Mathematics a less competitive course in lasu oau

• CAN I APPLY MATHEMATICS WITHOUT CHEMISTRY?

• I have F9 in chemistry but 8 credits can they give me mathematics? and what is my jamb subject combination?

• Ruthyn

What course can I study with this combination -math
    Eng
    Bio
    Agric
    Crk
    Yor
    Gov

• Ofonime

please i want to study theatre art and film studies and i want to use english,economics,literature and government in my UTME, then i obtain C’s all the subjects. Is that better?

• Arthur

I have credit in maths, English but pass in Chemistry and Physics can I study Information and Media Technology Engineering?

• Obeten Linus

can I offer architecture with e8 in physics? please i need the reply now

1. Linus, I’m sorry but you need at least a credit in Physics to be able to study Architecture.

• Olamilekan

I want to study civil engineering at OAU and I have credit in all my olevel subject is it possible for me to gain admission or should I change course. pls reply me

• Olamilekan

I want to study civil engineering at OAU and I have credit in all my olevel subject but d7 in data processing is it possible for me to gain admission or should I change course. pls reply me

1. Lekan, Data Processing is not a compulsory or required subject for Civil Engineering. The required subjects are English, Maths, Physics and Chemistry.

• Can i apply masscom without economics in olevel

1. I’m sorry but you can’t, Ayo.

• I want to cheek course recommended through my o level but is not working y?

• Edison

what should be my jamb subject combination without literature in jamb

1. Edison, it depends on the course you want to study.

• Winifred

I didn’t write any local language subject in my waec and Neco and I’ve heard from different sources that it is impossible to get admission without any local language subject since I am an art student and not social science.

• dat is in my olevel my crs is f9 and am going for sociology can I fill in crs in my jamb or I cnt

1. Nelly, I’m sorry but you can’t use any subject in JAMB that you did not at least credit.

• Olamilekan

I want to study civil engineering at OAU and I have credit in all my olevel subject but d7 in data processing is it possible for me to gain admission or should I change course. reply me pls.

1. Olamilekan

• I had credits In English, Maths, Civic education , Ict , Basic electricity in my NABTEB GCE O’LEVEL RESULT WHAT COURSE CAN I STUDY IN UNIVERSITY

• Olamilekan

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!