Congratulations to Winners of the Shell Scholarship for 2014
The results for the February 22nd, 2014 SPDC Shell Scholarship examinations are out. A number of successful candidates have been awarded the scholarship. Award letters have also been sent to the winners via the postal addresses that they supplied during the examinations. Candidates who participated can also go to their respective Heads of Department to find out if they are among the contacted winners.
For further inquires, please kindly drop your comments.
Scholarships have always been a reward for students academic intelligence, outstanding performances and potential. But beyond that, many of us scout for scholarships as a means of financial support for our academic pursuits especially in the university or college. Before scholarships are awarded to students as we are well aware, they are shortlisted for scholarship examinations or tests on the basis of their application and are selected for the awards on the basis of their performance in these scholarship exams or tests.
As I will always believe, the success of any endeavor has a lot to do with how well it is planned and how preparations are carried out. I hope that after going through this post, you will be better equipped to map and draft out plans and adequately prepare for scholarships.
1. Start early to do your due diligence.
Start on time to scout for scholarships and try to recognize the most viable and possible options for you. If you are in the university, for example, you need to start to do your due diligence and scout for viable scholarships from your first year in the university. My success in the attainment of scholarships while in school can be traced back to my first year when I began on time to scout for scholarships.
2. It all starts with your application.
The application form you are usually asked to fill, perhaps online or otherwise and the details usually requested for by scholarship sponsors are the greatest determinants of the chances you have of being awarded the scholarship(s). It is how you advertise yourself, so don’t fill it in a haste, do it very carefully and smartly as you would when applying for a job position or office. Remember, that you will be shortlisted on the basis of your application.(See More)
See more updates from:
- Study in USA: 2018 Southern New Hampshire University Merit Scholarships - 20 hours ago
- Study in China: 2018 Wuhan University Scholarships for International and Chinese Law - 20 hours ago
- Study in Japan: 2018 Daiohs Memorial Foundation Scholarships at University of Tokyo – Japan - 20 hours ago
- Study in China: 2018 Henan Provincial Government Scholarship (Fully Funded) - 2 days ago
- Study in UK: 2018 African Excellence Scholarships (Full Tuition) at University of Glasgow - 2 days ago
- Study in UK: University Of Strathclyde Scholarship for Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences - 2 days ago
- Learn Web and Android Programming: Google/Udacity Africa Scholarship Program 2018 - 4 days ago