Practice Exam For JAMB, WAEC, NECO and Post UTME
Quick Tip: To begin your exam, simply select the examination body, type or school of interest as well as the subjects you want to be tested on below and click "Start Exam".
This practice exam platform is designed with JAMB UTME, Post UTME, WAEC SSCE and NECO SSCE past questions with the aim of helping you prepare for your exams as you embark on your quest for admission into the university.
Start Practice Exam
Whenever you select an examination body like JAMB for instance, or a school, like UNILAG for instance, the compulsory subjects like English language for JAMB are selected for you. All you need to do is select the other subjects that the exam body or school requires you to choose. If you notice that all the available subjects for the exam body or school are already selected, that means that all the subjects available are compulsory, and in this case, you don't need to select any other subject.
Also, for Post UTME Practice, after selecting the school whose post-JAMB past questions you want to practice, if you are unsure about the subjects to select, simply select your JAMB subject combination. After, making and checking subject selections, you can click on "Start Exam" to proceed. Remember, you can always customize an examination to suit any school of choice or examination type that is not listed.
Select Examination Body, School or Type:
Practice Exam By Exam Body and Schools
- Customized Practice Examination
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
- West African Examinations Council (WAEC)
- National Examinations Council (NECO)
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU)
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN)
- University of Ibadan (UI)
- University of Lagos (UNILAG)
- Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO)
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU)
- University of Benin (UNIBEN) – Social and Management Sciences
- University of Benin (UNIBEN) – Engineering and Physical Sciences
- University of Calabar (UNICAL) - Sciences and Medicine
- University of Calabar (UNICAL) - Arts and Law
- University of Calabar (UNICAL) - Social and Management Sciences