BUK 2014/2015 Registration Details and Procedure
BUK 2014/2015 Registration Time-Table/Deadline
The authorites of BUK have announced the registration deadline for the 2014/2015 session. All students of the university both new and returning are hereby informed and advised to proceed with their registration so as to be able to beat the deadline.
Registration for the new session has commenced at Bayero University, Kano for the 2014/2015 academic session. All students are expected to be duly registered on or before 17th May, 2015. The school Senate has directed that any student who fails to register by 17th May, 2015 has to apply for Suspension of Studies for the Session not later than Friday, 29th May, 2015.
Those who fail to apply for Suspension of Studies by 29th May, 2015 would be considered withdrawn from the University.
BUK Registration Timetable/Schedule:
The following timetable will be strictly adhered to;
1) 20th April –10th May, 2015 (3 weeks) – Registration of fresh students.
2) 27thApril–10th May, 2015 (2 weeks) – Registration of returning students.
3) 11th May –17th May, 2015 (1 week) – Late Registration period (with N5,000 penalty).
4) 18th May –29th May, 2015 – Application for Suspension of Studies for the Session for those who fail to register by 17th May, 2015.
Read the guidelines and procedures for registration for all BUK students below:
BUK 2014/2015 Registration Procedures For All Students
BUK registration procedures for the new 2014/2015 session has been announced. All students of Bayero University, Kano, both new and returning are hereby informed and implored to follow the guidelines as outlined by the management in order to ensure hitch free registration.
Before you proceed with registration, please note that the management of BUK have fixed a time table for registration and all registrations should be done within this period. Check the time table here.
STEP 1: AUTHENTICATION
· Visit http://www.buk.edu.ng and click on myBUK UG Registration on the right pane, to go to the myBUK Engine. For Fresh Students, click on Authentication for Fresh Student, For Returning Students, click on Authentication for Returning Students.
· For Fresh Students, enter your Registration number, your Admission Letter Reference number (located at the top left of your admission letter) and your UTME (JAMB) number to authenticate your studentship and click Submit. Note that UTME number is not applicable to SAFE and Transfer Students.
· For Returning Students, enter your Registration number, Phone number and select your Faculty and Department and click Submit.
STEP 2: ACTIVE DOMAIN USERNAME AND PASSWORD (ADUP)
· On clicking Submit, your Login Credentials (Username and Password) will be generated and displayed as Account Details.
· Copy your generated Username and Password and keep them safe and accessible to you. These are your personal login credentials. DO NOT LOOSE THEM. Click Continue.
STEP 3: LOGIN
· Login to your active domain using your personal login credentials (obtained in Step 2 above) and click Login.
STEP 4: PROFILE UPDATE
· After login you must click on Profile Update to read, verify and give any necessary update on your personal information. Ensure that all information is accurate. All fields with red asterisk must be filled before you can continue. After verifying and updating, Click Save and Continue or Save and Print.
· If you click Save and Print, you will download the Student Information Form (SIF) and proceed to Schedule of Fees. If you click on Save and Continue, it will save your update and proceed to Schedule of Fees.
STEP 5: PAYMENT INVOICE
· At the Schedule of Fees page click on Print Payment Invoice to download your Personalized Payment Invoice. Go to any of the listed banks and pay the exact amount as indicated on your Personalized Payment Invoice (Note: You will not be able to continue with registration if you underpay or overpay. YOU SHOULD PAY THE EXACT AMOUNT on the invoice).
STEP 6: PAYMENT RECEIPT
· After payment, return to myBUK Engine and login again your personal credentials.
· IF your payment is processed, you will be prompted to print your Payment Receipt.
STEP 7: COURSE REGISTRATION
· After downloading your Payment Receipt, proceed to the course registration page to fill your Courses Registration Form (CRF).
· To ensure correct registration, all students are strongly advised to seek the guidance of their Level Coordinators on the courses they are to register for.
· Print the CRF to complete your registration.
If you can follow all the above steps meticulously, you would have ensured an hitch free registration process.
See more updates from:
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics - 25 mins ago
- JAMB 2018 UTME: What This Year’s Official JAMB Cut Off Mark Might Be - 17 hours ago
- UNILAG Cut Off Mark for Mass Communication – UTME and Departmental Cut Off - 18 hours ago
- More 2018 JAMB Results Have Been Released – See How to Check Your Results - 24 hours ago
- UNILORIN Admission Into 2018 Sandwich Programmes For Contact Session Announced - 24 hours ago
- UNILORIN First Harmattan Semester Continuous Assessment Time-table For 100 and 200 Level - 24 hours ago
- ABU Orientation Schedule For Fresh Students – 2017/2018 Academic Session - 24 hours ago