BSU Postgraduate Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure For 2016/2017 Session
This is to inform all the candidates successfully admitted into the Benue State University (BSUM) Postgraduate Programmes for the 2016/2017 academic session, that the management of the institution has released the acceptance fee amount, payment procedure and payment deadline. BSU Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure Proceed to pay a non-refundable Admission Verification fee of four hundred ... Continue Reading
This is to inform all the candidates successfully admitted into the Benue State University (BSUM) Postgraduate Programmes for the 2016/2017 academic session, that the management of the institution has released the acceptance fee amount, payment procedure and payment deadline.
BSU Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
- Proceed to pay a non-refundable Admission Verification fee of four hundred (N400.00) naira only using the e-payment procedure.
- Proceed to pay an acceptance fee of five thousand, five hundred (N5,500.00) naira only using the e-payment procedure.
The Guidelines on e-payment are as follows:
i. Visit www.bsum.edu.ng or https://www.portal.bsum.edu.ng
ii. Click on e-payment platform to open the e-payment form
iii. Select programme (Postgraduate) Payment Category. Type in Application Number, Select session or semester as applicable.
iv. Click on “Generate Payment Reference” to generate payment number.
v. Click on link to proceed.
a. For cash payments at Bank: Visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
Fidelity Bank Plc
Zenith Bank Plc
ECO Bank Plc
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
Sterling Bank Plc
Unity Bank Plc
Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
Skye Bank Plc
3. Before proceeding to the bank, complete and printout your Payment Reference Number slip from the e-payment platform from the University website or Portal and take it to the bank. On receipt of cash from you the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate Payment Receipt for you.
For ATM Payments: Visit any ATM machine with your ATM card and do the following:
Select Quick teller from the ATM menu
Select pay bills
Fill in the Payment reference number generated from the e-payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID.
Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code
Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction
4. After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your Payment Receipt.
For payment using Quickteller from the Internet: Visit the quickteller website www.quickteller.com/bsum to complete your transaction.
5. Insert your Registration number
6.Insert your email and mobile number and click “continue”
7. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment
8. Print out the payment confirmation slip
9. Return to the portal and print out a payment confirmation slip
10. Registration of fresh candidates commences from Monday, 3rd April to Monday, 17th April, 2017
See more updates from:
- JAMB Subject Combinations for all Courses in Nigerian Universities - 20734 views
- WAEC GCE 2018 Jan/Feb Examination Timetable Released - 2913 views
- BUK Direct Entry Admission List Released – 2017/2018 - 2331 views
- Fed Poly Nasarawa 1st Batch Admission List Released On School Portal – 2017/2018 - 2310 views
- Fed Poly Nasarawa 2nd Batch Admission List Released – 2017/2018 - 2040 views