Apply For The Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarships
About the Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarships Applications are currently ongoing for the Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarships for foreign students who wish to pursue their academic careers in Brunei. The Government of Brunei Darussalam is offering annual scholarships, under a special scholarship scheme, for foreign students to study at University of Brunei Darussalam [UBD], Islam Sultan ... Continue Reading
About the Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarships
Applications are currently ongoing for the Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarships for foreign students who wish to pursue their academic careers in Brunei.
The Government of Brunei Darussalam is offering annual scholarships, under a special scholarship scheme, for foreign students to study at University of Brunei Darussalam [UBD], Islam Sultan Sharif Ali university [UNISSA] and Brunei Institute of Technology [ITB] in Brunei.
- Applicants must be citizens of ASEAN, OIC, Commonwealth Member Countries and others are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-25 for undergraduate programs and not exceeding the age of 35 for postgraduate programmes on the 31st of July 2016
- The award is NOT eligible to Brunei Permanent Residents and foreigners residing in Brunei Darussalam
These scholarships are awarded for pursuing HND (Higher National Diploma), undergraduate, master’s, master’s by research and doctoral program in various disciplines. Scholarship award is normally tenable for the duration of the programme.
- University of Brunei Darussalam [UBD], Brunei.
- Islam Sultan Sharif Ali university [UNISSA], Brunei.
- Brunei Institute of Technology [ITB], Brunei.
Scholarship Value & Inclusions
One return economy class air-ticket for the most economically viable route to Brunei Darussalam will be determined by the Brunei Darussalam Government. No additional assistance will be provided towards other travel expenses.
Allowances payable will include:
- Monthly personal allowance of BND500.00
- Annual Book Allowance BND600.00
- Monthly food allowance of BND150.00
- Baggage allowance maximum institution of BND250.00 to ASEAN region and BND500.00 to non ASEAN region upon completion of the programme only.
- An accommodation at respective institution residential college is provided. If the scholar opts not to live in the provided accommodation, no additional allowance will be given in the lieu of board and transport.
- Outpatient medical and/or dental treatment is at any Brunei government hospital. An administration charge will however be payable for every consultation with the government general practitioner or specialist. Should the scholar seek further medical or dental treatments at any private hospital or clinic, all expenses are to be borne by scholars themselves.
How to Apply
The application form and supporting documents must be of A4 size and printed on 1 side and then must be duly completed and endorsed by the relevant authorities of the applicant’s country of origin. The mode of applying is by post. Candidates applying to Universiti Brunei Darussalam must also complete an online application through https://apply.ubd.edu.bn/orbeon/uis-welcome/.
3 copies of the application form and 3 copies of the supporting documents must be submitted to The Technical Assistant Division or the Brunei Mission in your country of origin or the closet Brunei Darussalam Mission to your country of origin.
See more updates from:
- JAMB Subject Combinations for all Courses in Nigerian Universities - 20201 views
- WAEC GCE 2018 Jan/Feb Examination Timetable Released - 2842 views
- BUK Direct Entry Admission List Released – 2017/2018 - 2306 views
- Fed Poly Nasarawa 1st Batch Admission List Released On School Portal – 2017/2018 - 2253 views
- Fed Poly Nasarawa 2nd Batch Admission List Released – 2017/2018 - 1924 views