Bowen University 2015/2016 Admission Form Details
The management and authorities of Bowen University have announced that the admission form for the 2015/2016 session is now available on sale. Interested members of the public who wish to study in Bowen University are hereby informed to begin their application process.
How To Apply For Bown University Admission 2015/2016
Visit Bowen University website at http://www.bowenuniversity.edu.ng to create an identity using the undergraduate Application submenu located under the Portal menu.
After pre-registration, pay a sum of Seven Thousand Naira (N7,000.00) only as application form fee using your ATM Cards/Quick teller options at any bank of your choice.
Upon confirmation of payment, use your unique identity to complete and submit the e-application form via the Bowen University website.
Bowen University Admission 2015/16 Form Closing Date
All completed application forms must be completed and submitted on / before Tuesday, 12th May, 2015,
Bowen Uni Entrance Exam Date & Venues
All applicants are to appear for BOWEN University Screening Exercise to be conducted by the University on Saturday,16th May, 2015 at the following centers:
1. Baptist Academy, Obanikoro, Lagos
2. Baptist College of Theology NTA/TV Road, Benin-City
3. Baptist Model Secondary School, Obinze, Along Owerri/Port-Harcourt Road, Owerri, Imo State.
4. Fullness of God Nursery and Primary School, Ijapo Estate, Akure.
5. Baptist Theological Seminary, Kaduna
6. Bowen University, Iwo
7. Bowen University Pre-Degree Programme Centre, Osogbo.
8. Faith Baptist College,#1 Rumuaparaeli Sreet, Beside Holy Rosary Secondary School, Old GRA Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
9. First Baptist Church, Area 11, Garki, Abuja.
10. Union Baptist Grammar School, Ga-Akanbi, Ilorin, Kwara State.
11. Baptist Girls College, Missions, Idi Aba, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Candidates are requested to come along with their on-line generated Acknowledgement Forms and writing items for the screening exercise.
The screening of candidates will start at 9.00am in each of the venues.
Bowen University Post Utme and Direct Entry form 2015/16 is out. The Bowen University, Iwo invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into degree programmes for the 2015/2016 academic session.
(a) All applicants are required to sit for the 2015 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
(b) Applicants are to complete on-line application by visiting Bowen University website at www.bowenuniversty-edu.org or obtain a form at any of the stipulated sales centres nationwide.
(c) All applicants are required to have credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalent in at least 5 subjects which must include English Language and four other subjects as may be specified by each Faculty.
(d) The five Credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings.
(e) For Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) programme, the five Credits must be obtained at one sitting.
(f) Candidates awaiting results may apply.
(g) All applicants will be required to go through Bowen University’s Screening Exercise.
(h) Interested candidates who have applied to JAMB for admission and wish to change their first choice to Bowen University are required to:
1. apply for change of institution through JAMB
2. obtain the BOWEN UNIVERSITY admission form or complete it Online
3. participate in the screening exercise.
(ii) DIRECT ENTRY
All applicants for direct entry must satisfy any one of the following:
(a) NCE, ND and approved equivalents with at least Upper Credit in relevant fields.
(b) At least two Advanced Level passes.
(c) The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) International Baccalaurate or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
(d) In addition to the NCE/ND/IJMB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or programme, candidates must also satisfy Ordinary Level requirements.
All direct entry candidates are required to apply through JAMB.
(B) COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES
1. Degree Programme Options
B.Sc. Anatomy (4 – Year Programme)
B.Sc. Physiology (4 – Year Programme)
Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) (5 or 6 – Year Programme)
2. Admission Requirements:
(i) O’ Level Subjects
(a) Candidates must possess five O’ Level credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology, obtained at one sitting.
(b) For MBBS programme, the five (5) O’level credits must be obtained at one sitting.
(ii) UTME Subjects
English Language, Biology, Chemistry and Physics
(iii) Direct Entry
(a) B. Sc. Second Class Upper Division in a related discipline
(b) Advanced level GCE/Cambridge at one (1) sitting at an acceptable grade level
(b) Advanced level IJMB at one (1) sitting at an acceptable grade level
(b) In addition, candidates must satisfy the ‘O’ level requirements as stated in 2(i) above.
(C) FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE (4 or 5 Year Programme)
1. Degree Programmes
(a) B. Agric.
(i) Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
(ii) Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
(iii)Animal Science and Fisheries Management
(iv)Crop Production and Soil Management
(b) B. Forestry and Environmental Technology
(c) B.Sc. Food Science and Technology
2. Admission Requirements
(i) O’ Level Subjects
Candidates must possess five O’ Level credits to include: English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Agricultural Science, Chemistry and one of Physics, Geography or Economics.
For Food Science and Technology, at least a Pass in Physics is required.
(ii) Direct Entry
(a) NCE/ND or approved equivalent in relevant fields.
(b) At least two Advanced Level passes to include Chemistry and any one of the following:
Biology/Botany, Zoology/Agricultural Science, Economics, Physics and Geography.
(c) IJMB / International Baccalaureate at acceptable grade levels.
(d) In addition, candidates must satisfy the ‘O’ level requirements as stated in 2(i) above.
Read more at: CampusPortalNG.com
See more updates from:
- UNIMAID NYSC Pre-Mobilization List for 2018 Batch A - 18 hours ago
- UNN Postgraduate Admission List Released for 2017/2018 (Batch B Added) - 18 hours ago
- FUTO Notice to 2017/2018 New Redistributed SMAT Students - 19 hours ago
- UNN Postgraduate Screening CBT Schedule (Supplementary III) for 2017/2018 - 19 hours ago
- UNIPORT Notice to 2017/2018 Newly Admitted Students on Orientation and Matriculation - 19 hours ago
- FUAM Sandwich Admission Details For 2017/2018 Contact Session - 2 days ago
- IAUE NYSC Mobilization List for Batch A, 2018 Senate Approved - 2 days ago