Augustine University 2015/2016 Admission Form Details
About Augustine University (AUI) The University Visioner of the Archdiocese of Lagos is Cardinal Anthony Okogie, who until August 2012, was the Archbishop of the Catholic Archdiocese of Lagos. He has since been succeeded by Most Rev. Dr. Alfred Adewale Martins. The Catholic Archdiocese of Lagos has since 1973 promoted educational development in its territory. ... Continue Reading
About Augustine University (AUI)
The University Visioner of the Archdiocese of Lagos is Cardinal Anthony Okogie, who until August 2012, was the Archbishop of the Catholic Archdiocese of Lagos. He has since been succeeded by Most Rev. Dr. Alfred Adewale Martins. The Catholic Archdiocese of Lagos has since 1973 promoted educational development in its territory. Many primary and secondary schools were established by the Archdiocese of Lagos.
The Archdiocese is the proprietor of St. Augustine’s College of Education, Akoka, Yaba, Lagos, the first privately-owned college of education in Nigeria. In order to carry further the establishment of educational institutions, a decision was taken to establish the Augustine University.
The decision was informed by the belief of the Proprietor that higher education plays a crucial role in the modern world since it is a key source of ideas and inventions. It is also in recognition of this fact and the need to expand access to higher education, that the Federal Government of Nigeria granted permission to corporate bodies and organizations to establish private universities provided they meet appropriate conditions.
Augustine University (AUI) 2015/2016 Admission Form Information
The school authorities and management of the newly established Augustine University, Ilara-Epe, Lagos hereby duly invites application from eligible candidates for admission as pioneer undergraduate students for the 2015/2016 session which begins in September 2015.
(1) Only candidates who took part in the 2015 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) organized by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) are eligible to apply.
(2) Candidates must have obtained a minimum score of 180 in the 2015 UTME with appropriate subject combinations for the desired programme as specified by JAMB.
(3) Candidates must possess a minimum of five Ordinary Level Credit passes at one or two sittings in West African/National SSCE/GCE or acceptable equivalents which must include credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and at least three other subjects relevant to the proposed course.
(4) Applicants who did not originally choose Augustine University in the on-going exercise can apply for admission into it, provided they took and passed the 2015 UTME with a minimum total score of 180 in appropriate subjects relative to the desired course.
1. B.sc. Computer Science
2. B.Sc Mathematics
3. B.sc. Microbiology
4. B.Sc. Biology
5. B.Sc. Chemistry
6. B.Sc. Physics;
7. B.Sc. Economics
8. B.Sc. Banking and Finance
9. B.Sc. Accounting
10. B.Sc. Business Administration
11. B.A, Philosophy
12. B.A. Religious Studies
13. B.A. English
Interested candidates should log unto the Augustine University website: www.augustineuniversity.edu.ng and read the instructions for applicants.
The entire process is ONLINE except the payment of application fee of N5,500 (Five thousand, five hundred naira) to any branch of Zenith Bank after which the online form should be completed and submitted (online).
The admission exercise includes a computer-based post-UTME screening test which will be held in batches until the end of August 2015.
See more updates from: