ATBU 2014/2015 Newly Admitted Candidates Screening Exercise
ATBU 2014/2015 Newly Admitted Candidates Screening Exercise Details
How to Improve Your intelligence Quotient
Making Brainpower Fun
- Once you become good at a particular skill, your brain stops working as hard. It doesn’t expend the resources, or trigger that dopamine rush that helps make you smarter. Feel free to continue to wallop the competition in Scrabble, but keep finding new “brain games” to explore.
Courtesy – Nigerian Scholars Team
Like our Facebook page, Nigerian Scholars to keep getting our updates and you can also subscribe by submitting you email address via the subscribe form below to keep receiving our newsletters that will help you guarantee success in your academic career both in Nigeria and beyond.
It’s our pleasure to keep serving you better.
[do_widget “email subscription widget”]
See more updates from:
- UNIMAID NYSC Pre-Mobilization List for 2018 Batch A - 18 hours ago
- UNN Postgraduate Admission List Released for 2017/2018 (Batch B Added) - 18 hours ago
- FUTO Notice to 2017/2018 New Redistributed SMAT Students - 19 hours ago
- UNN Postgraduate Screening CBT Schedule (Supplementary III) for 2017/2018 - 19 hours ago
- UNIPORT Notice to 2017/2018 Newly Admitted Students on Orientation and Matriculation - 19 hours ago
- FUAM Sandwich Admission Details For 2017/2018 Contact Session - 2 days ago
- IAUE NYSC Mobilization List for Batch A, 2018 Senate Approved - 2 days ago