Apply for the Access Bank 2 year Frontline Internship Program
About the 2017 Access Bank 2 year Frontline Internship Program
Access Bank Plc, commonly known as Access Bank, is a Nigerian multinational commercial bank, owned by Access Bank Group. It is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the central bank and national banking regulator.
As of December 2015, Access Bank Plc is a large financial services provider, with an asset base in excess of US$12.2 billion (NGN:2.412 trillion), and shareholders’ equity valued at approximately US$1.86 billion (NGN:367.8 billion).
This is an exciting opportunity for fresh graduates who are passionate about people and are interested in exploring various career options or require work experience as a prerequisite for an MBA programme with a leading international university.
The Access bank frontline internship program offers on-the-job experience and classroom trainings that will significantly enhance the applicant’s customer service and people management skills. On a quarterly basis, the applicant will be exposed to a minimum of 8 hours classroom training which is in addition to the on-the-job experience.
This programme is for you if you:
- Have a Minimum of 2nd class lower degree from an accredited university
- Are below the age of 24 as at the date of application
- Have the legal right to work in Nigeria
- Are willing to learn
- Uncertain about your future
March 1st, 2017
See more updates from:
- Learn Web and Android Programming: Google/Udacity Africa Scholarship Program 2018 - 1 day ago
- Study in Germany: 2018 100% Bucerius Global Scholarships for International Students - 1 day ago
- Apply for the 2019 Africa Prize for Engineering Innovation in Sub-Saharan Africa - 1 day ago
- Study in UK: 2018 Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships for African and Commonwealth Countries - 2 days ago
- Study in UK: 2018 Bangor University Merit Scholarships for International Students - 2 days ago
- Study in UK: 2018 Bangor University Commonwealth Shared Scholarships for African Students - 2 days ago
- Study In Germany: 2018 University of Bonn ZEF’s Doctoral Scholarship Programme - 2 days ago