Apply for the 2017 Italian Government Undergraduate, Masters and PhD Scholarships
Applications are currently ongoing for the 2017 Italian Government Undergraduate, Masters and PhD Scholarships. Interested students should see details below. Scholarship Description According to the Conference of Italian University Rectors (CRUI), in cooperation with ANDISU (National Association of Organizations for Right to study), following the Memorandum of Understanding signed in Rome on July 20th 2016, the ... Continue Reading
Applications are currently ongoing for the 2017 Italian Government Undergraduate, Masters and PhD Scholarships. Interested students should see details below.
According to the Conference of Italian University Rectors (CRUI), in cooperation with ANDISU (National Association of Organizations for Right to study), following the Memorandum of Understanding signed in Rome on July 20th 2016, the Italian Ministry of Interior offers 100 scholarships for the A.Y. 2017/18 to refugee students or with international protection.
The scholarships are awarded by the University, possibly in cooperation with the Regional Authorities for the Right to Study, and entitle students to exemption from taxes and university contributions, accommodation services (house and meal), access to university facilities (centers, libraries). Any additional services may be offered by third parties.
The deadline to submit the application is July 16th , 2017.
The scholarships are reserved to students having the status of refugees or subsidiary protection belonging to the following categories:
- Winners of the previous call in the A.Y. 2016/17 who are entitled to obtain the scholarship in A.Y. 2017/2018, if they achieve at least 20 CFUs on 10/08/2017 and have at least 15 CFU within 16/07/2017
- Students who obtain a regular enrollment, for the first time in the Italian university system, in a bachelor, master degree, or a PhD program – A.Y. 2017/2018.
For the enrollment to bachelor the Declaration on value of the high school diploma is required. The Declaration of value is not required, instead, for access to master degrees and PhD courses. For more information, visit the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website at www.esteri.it or CIMEA (ENIC-NARIC Italian center), website www.cimea.it.
- Student winners of the call A.Y. 2016/2017 (Article 2, letter a): confirm the scholarship for A.Y. 2017/2018 if they achieve at least 20 CFUs on 10/08/2017 and have at least 15 CFU within 16/07/2017. The scholarship will be awarded after the 2nd year registration for A.Y. 2017/2018 and verification of the minimum number of 20 CFUs on 10/08/2017. In the PhD programs the number of CFUs is automatically satisfied.
- Students with international protection enrolling for the first time for A.Y. 2017/2018 (Article 2, letter b): a proper committee nominated by the President of the CRUI will define a ranking list, taking into account the title of study, the CV and the level of the degree chosen (PhD, Master Degree, Bachelor program respectively) for each candidate. For equally ranked candidates, priority will be given to the younger one.
The committee will complete the work by 25/07/2017. The ranking list containing the personal data of the winners and the chosen university, will be published by 31/07/2017 on the Ministry of Interior, CRUI and ANDISU websites.
The students do not have the status of refugee student or with subsidiary protection will be cancelled from the ranking list. Ministry of Interior will check all the candidates. The scholarships will be awarded according to the ranking of eligible candidates, after students from the letter a).
The scholarships will be awarded after the proper enrollment of the students to the bachelor, master or PhD programs for A.Y. 2017/2018
How to Apply
Both categories of candidates must apply from the web site http://borsespi.laziodisu.it, by July 16, 2017, midnight, Roma local time, entering the following data:
- Family name
- First name
- Date of birth
- State of birth
- Italian fiscal code (codice fiscale)
- Certificate of international protection (number, date of issue, authority)
- Residency permit (number, date of issue, Questura in charge)
- Current refuge shelter (Welcoming place)
- School/University degree
- Year of issue
- Institution where they achieved the degree*
- Italian University where they would like to apply
- First degree course, Second degree course, or PhD
- Mobile phone number
Applicants are also required to attach the following documents:
- Copy of an identity document (ID);
- Short CV (in Italian or English) if they are candidates who have not yet enrolled at the university or a certificate of the exams held by the University if they are students competing for the 2nd year of the scholarship.
Candidates are requested to contact the University they wish to enroll BEFORE submitting their application, in order to verify the feasibility of enrollment. For information on University contact details, please write to email@example.com
See more updates from:
- JAMB Subject Combinations for all Courses in Nigerian Universities - 20202 views
- WAEC GCE 2018 Jan/Feb Examination Timetable Released - 2842 views
- BUK Direct Entry Admission List Released – 2017/2018 - 2306 views
- Fed Poly Nasarawa 1st Batch Admission List Released On School Portal – 2017/2018 - 2253 views
- Fed Poly Nasarawa 2nd Batch Admission List Released – 2017/2018 - 1924 views