Apply for the 2017 Citibank Summer Internship for Nigerian Students
About the 2017 Citibank Summer Internship for Nigerian Students
Citi, a leading global finance company, is looking for young, bright and intelligent undergraduates to join its 2017 summer internship programme in Nigeria. Citi’s success is driven by its exceptional people; their passion, dedication and entrepreneurship. It will be people like you who will shape its future.
Citi’s summer internship programme is a four week (3th – 28th July 2017) intensive program which provides successful applicants with a birds-eye view of the workings of a global company.
If you are smart, creative thinker with high ethical standards, your place is here!
21st April 2017.
All candidates must:
• Be currently enrolled in a university with a minimum CGPA (cumulative grade point average) of 3.5/5 or 70%
• Have completed their 2nd year of university and not be in their final year
• Possess good communication/interpersonal skills and able to work in a team
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
How to Apply
Short listed candidates will be required to complete a mandatory essay (within one week of receiving subject topics)
Submit a CV, covering letter, copy of ID and up-to-date transcript of academic results.
Post: Citi careers link to be advised.
Applications are open 27th March to 21st April 2017.
See more updates from:
- Learn Web and Android Programming: Google/Udacity Africa Scholarship Program 2018 - 1 day ago
- Study in Germany: 2018 100% Bucerius Global Scholarships for International Students - 1 day ago
- Apply for the 2019 Africa Prize for Engineering Innovation in Sub-Saharan Africa - 1 day ago
- Study in UK: 2018 Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships for African and Commonwealth Countries - 2 days ago
- Study in UK: 2018 Bangor University Merit Scholarships for International Students - 2 days ago
- Study in UK: 2018 Bangor University Commonwealth Shared Scholarships for African Students - 2 days ago
- Study In Germany: 2018 University of Bonn ZEF’s Doctoral Scholarship Programme - 2 days ago