Alvan Ikoku 2017/2018 Degree Programmes Admission Announced
Application is invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Alvan Ikoku undergraduate degree programme in affiliation with the University of Nigeria Nsukka.
METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR 2017/2018
- Log unto http://www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
- Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
- Click on 2017/2018 application, read the instruction on the page and click on next.
- Enter your JAMBregistration number to generate your remita invoice
- Proceed to any commercial bank or Alvana Microfinance Bank and make your payment with the RRR number
- Come back to the portal and complete your registration
- Enter your RRR number
- Enter your JAMB registration number
- Enter your details
- Click next and upload your documents;
- A. identification
- Birth certificate
- JAMB result page
- O Level result
- Then submit and print your acknowledgement slip
- Wait for information from the college.
Eligible candidates would be required to pay processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) excluding bank charges.
Phone numbers: 07034194669, 08133315556
Candidates who did not choose ALVAN as First choice institution are advised to do change of institution on the JAMB portal before applying to ALVAN
See more updates from:
- UNIMAID NYSC Pre-Mobilization List for 2018 Batch A - 1 day ago
- UNN Postgraduate Admission List Released for 2017/2018 (Batch B Added) - 1 day ago
- FUTO Notice to 2017/2018 New Redistributed SMAT Students - 1 day ago
- UNN Postgraduate Screening CBT Schedule (Supplementary III) for 2017/2018 - 1 day ago
- UNIPORT Notice to 2017/2018 Newly Admitted Students on Orientation and Matriculation - 1 day ago
- FUAM Sandwich Admission Details For 2017/2018 Contact Session - 2 days ago
- IAUE NYSC Mobilization List for Batch A, 2018 Senate Approved - 2 days ago