AKSU 2014/2015 Registration Deadline for Students
The school management and authorities of Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) wishes to announce to all students of the institution and duly notify them that the deadline for First Semester 2014/2015 Academic Session registration is on Friday June 12, 2015.
Students are advised to carry out their screening and registration before the commencement of late registration on Monday June 15, 2015, which carries a penalty of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only, made payable to the University at the Bursary Department and receipt obtained.
Late Registration will end by Tuesday June 30, 2015, and accordingly, the registration portal will be closed for the first semester of 2014/2015 session.
Most importantly, all students should note that failure to register on or before June 30th , 2015 will end in suspension of studies or deferment of admission for the defaulting students.
See more updates from:
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics - 52 mins ago
- JAMB 2018 UTME: What This Year’s Official JAMB Cut Off Mark Might Be - 18 hours ago
- UNILAG Cut Off Mark for Mass Communication – UTME and Departmental Cut Off - 18 hours ago
- More 2018 JAMB Results Have Been Released – See How to Check Your Results - 1 day ago
- UNILORIN Admission Into 2018 Sandwich Programmes For Contact Session Announced - 1 day ago
- UNILORIN First Harmattan Semester Continuous Assessment Time-table For 100 and 200 Level - 1 day ago
- ABU Orientation Schedule For Fresh Students – 2017/2018 Academic Session - 1 day ago