You are not currently logged in and we might not be able to give you the best experience. Please log in or register before you continue.

You are here: Nigerian Scholars » Admission Chances Calculator

Admission Chances Calculator: See How Likely You are to Secure Admission

Disclaimer:

Please be informed that this admission chances calculator is not a product of JAMB, neither is it a product of any Nigerian tertiary institution. In other words, no institution will use the results of this calculator to give you admission. This is merely a tool delicately designed to show you your chances of getting admission into school with the results you have. It is a tool that you should use to weigh your options as you seek admission.

Find Out Your Chances of Securing Admission

Please ensure you select an answer for each of the following questions so that your admission chances can be calculated correctly.

Course/Institution Details

Note: The questions in this section are about the course and institution you chose or plan to choose. In question 1, if you do not see your course on the list, then find a course most closely related to your course and select it. If no course on the list closely relates to your course, then select the last option. In question 3, if you do not see your institution on the list, then select any of the last six options on the list. Finally, question 4 ascertains whether you will be admitted as an aspirant from the school's catchment area, or as one from an ELDS, or whether your admission will be based solely on merit. Catchment areas are the geographical areas in which the institution is located. ELDS is short for educationally less developed states. These states include Adamawa, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross-River, Ebonyi, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara.

1. Which course did you choose or plan to choose during your UTME registration?

2. Which of the following types of institutions did you or do you plan to apply for admission into?

3. Which of the following institutions did you or do you plan to apply for admission into?

4. Which of the following correctly describes your situation?

UTME/Post-UTME Score Details

Note: Questions 2 and 3 in this section are about your Post-UTME score. In question 2, please simply enter your Post-UTME score, which should be a whole number without any symbols. Also, if your school did not conduct a Post-UTME screening or you are yet write your Post-UTME, you can leave both questions unanswered or enter possible answers, for instance, what you hope to score in your Post-UTME.

1. What did you score in your UTME?

2. What did you score in your Post-UTME?

3. Was your Post-UTME scored over 100 or over 400?

O'level Result Details

Note: Questions 2, 3 and 4 in this section are about your O'level results. Check the WAEC, NECO or GCE results for the one or two sittings you have and find out how many subjects out of the five subjects required for your course were A's (A1), B's (B2 and B3) or C's (C4, C5 and C6). The five subjects required by most schools are usually the four subjects you wrote in JAMB and an additional relevant subject for the course. If you did not have any A's, simply leave the question unanswered, do the same if you had no B's or C's.

1. Did you clear all your required O'level papers (NECO, WAEC or GCE) in one sitting?

2. Out of the five required subjects for your course, how many A's did you have?

3. Out of the five required subjects for your course, how many B's did you have?

4. Out of the five required subjects for your course, how many C's did you have?

Click on Calculate Chances below to see how likely you are to get admitted.

Note:

Are you experiencing difficulties seeing results from the calculator? Please indicate in a comment below with your browser and device information, e.g. UC browser on android mobile phone or Chrome browser on Windows PC. Sorry for any inconveniences. You are also encouraged to leave a comment, if you have any doubts or concerns regarding the results of the calculator.

See 2046 Comments
Embed Calculator

2,046 Comments

1 2 18 19 20 21 22 60 61
  • 47 points and 57 chance of getting admission to study business admin. what do you think

1. Chinaza, 57% is not too good. Business Administration is quite a competitive course. I’m sure if you tried calculating your admission chances using a state university, you might get a higher chance.

• Dickson Emmanuel

99% chance of getting admission for me.57 points for agric econs.

1. Emmanuel, you are good to go.

• I have 54 points and 85% of getting admission does i qualify for lingustic in unilorin

1. You have a good enough chance of getting the admission.

• Kelvin

I got 56 point and 75% chance of getting admission to study pub Admin @ UNN. But my issue is that UNN didn’t adopt this exact screening method doing last year admission. they screened based on your four (4) UTME subjects. A1=100. B2=90. B3=80. C4=70. C5=60. C6=50. D7=40 points. O.level results. (UTME score * 0.6. Summed up with O.level result (4 subject grade) * 0.4). and no additional 10 or 2 points where added for 1 or 2 sitting. and their (UNN) cutoff points are very high. Don’t really know if this same method will be used this year

1. Kelvin, there is every likelihood that if that is the method the used last year, they will use the same this year. You can use that to see your admission screening score since you applied for UNN. This calculator is the more general JAMB’s admission screening model which is not mandatory for universities to use. All the best.

2. Kelvin

OK thnks. I applied the UNN screening method to my Jamb score of 232 nd O.level score Govt~B3. Eng ~C6. lit-eng ~C5. Econ~C6. I scored 235.2. Last yrs cutoff for pub admin I think was 266.6 (UNN). So am thinkin of doing COC but I don’t knw if there will be any change to that cuttoff this year, base on the fact that jamb results I av seen online and around, I think mostly science students nailed jamb this year nd most art student scores I av seen, it between the rang of 200 – 250. Only few art got 250 nd above.

• Hikmat

I had 46 nd 81% to study education maths in unilorin

1. 81% is a good chance. I think you are good to go.

• my pnt is 57pnt and 99%,my course is botany in aksu,pls sir wat r my gud to go.

1. Moses, you are good to go.

• I had 57 points and 77% to study pubic Administration in uniben… what are my chances?

1. Adeola, there is a good chance that you will get the admission, even though above 80% would have been better.

• Emmanuel

i had 60&99%to study philosophy at Unizik

1. Emmanuel, you are good to go.

• Besttech

I had 62 point and 86% to study civil Engineering in OAU…….what ar my chances….

1. You have a very good chance of getting the admission.

• Bello- Moshood

53point 69% to study economics at unilorin pls wot my chance of admitted

1. Your chances are somewhat average.

• Pls i want to study English education and i am having two sitting waec and neco and the school i applied for is unizik is it still possible to get admisson with the two results?

1. Mirabelle, it is possible to use two sittings to get admission. Have you tried using the calculator to calculate your chances of getting admission?

• Pedro Joel

51 and 99% to study agric engr am i gud 2 go

1. You are good to go.

• 60 points….and 73% chance of admission ☺

1. Desmond, please relax. You need to stay hopeful.

• Precious

50points nd 67% to study med lab in RSUST. Daniel ur opinion plz

1. Precious, 67% is more like a 50-50 probability in my opinion. You really can’t be so sure of getting the admission. However, I think it’s good enough for there to be hope.

• Legendary

i had 52 point and 99% to study physics at futa. pls am i good to go?

1. You are good to go.

• thanks I really appreciate ur effort pls keep me updated using my mail

• Cynthia

Please is the change of course form out…?

• Cynthia

My point is 54, chances 70%..what are my chances for pharmacy….. Pls is the change of course form out?

• Valviko

Pls why cant i calculate my chances?, can anyone help? Dre tell me “ur question 3,4,5 are not correctely answered” but dre are.

1. Perhaps, you are using your full O’level result, i.e. all your subjects instead of just five relevant subjects.

• My point is 56 and i have 79% chance nd i want to study insurance in unilag