You are not currently logged in and we might not be able to give you the best experience. Please log in or register.

You are here: Nigerian Scholars » Admission Chances Calculator

Admission Chances Calculator: See How Likely You are to Secure Admission

Disclaimer

This tool is designed to help you weigh your options for admission.

Please be informed that this admission chances calculator is not a product of JAMB, neither is it a product of any Nigerian tertiary institution. In other words, no institution will use the results of this calculator to give you admission. This is merely a tool delicately designed to show you your chances of getting admission into school with the results you have. It is a tool that you should use to weigh your options as you seek admission. Please also note that we are constantly looking for ways to improve the results of this calculator, so if you see any changes in your results, you can rest assured that your results are only getting more realistic.

Find Out Your Chances of Securing Admission

Please ensure you select an answer for each of the following questions so that your admission chances can be calculated correctly.

Course/Institution Details

Note: The questions in this section are about the course and institution you chose or plan to choose. In question 1, if you do not see your course on the list, then find a course most closely related to your course and select it. If no course on the list closely relates to your course, then select the last option. In question 3, if you do not see your institution on the list, then select any of the last six options on the list. Finally, question 4 ascertains whether you will be admitted as an aspirant from the school's catchment area, or as one from an ELDS, or whether your admission will be based solely on merit. Catchment areas are the geographical areas in which the institution is located. ELDS is short for educationally less developed states. These states include Adamawa, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross-River, Ebonyi, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara.

1. Which course did you choose or plan to choose during your UTME registration?

2. Which of the following types of institutions did you or do you plan to apply for admission into?

3. Which of the following institutions did you or do you plan to apply for admission into?

4. Which of the following correctly describes your situation?

UTME/Post-UTME Score Details

Note: Questions 2 and 3 in this section are about your Post-UTME score. In question 2, please simply enter your Post-UTME score, which should be a whole number without any symbols. Also, if your school did not conduct a Post-UTME screening or you are yet write your Post-UTME, you can leave both questions unanswered or enter possible answers, for instance, what you hope to score in your Post-UTME.

1. What did you score in your UTME?

2. What did you score in your Post-UTME?

3. Was your Post-UTME scored over 100 or over 400?

O'level Result Details

Note: Questions 2, 3 and 4 in this section are about your O'level results. Check the WAEC, NECO or GCE results for the one or two sittings you have and find out how many subjects out of the five subjects required for your course were A's (A1), B's (B2 and B3) or C's (C4, C5 and C6). The five subjects required by most schools are usually the four subjects you wrote in JAMB and an additional relevant subject for the course. If you did not have any A's, simply leave the question unanswered, do the same if you had no B's or C's.

1. Did you clear all your required O'level papers (NECO, WAEC or GCE) in one sitting?

2. Out of the five required subjects for your course, how many A's did you have?

3. Out of the five required subjects for your course, how many B's did you have?

4. Out of the five required subjects for your course, how many C's did you have?

Click on Calculate Chances below to see how likely you are to get admitted.

See 1691 Comments

1,691 Comments

• Ruthabel Chinny

medicine & surgery

• Demmy

Good day. Pls any response to my post. Utme-216. Putme-46. Maths C5. Eng. C6. HistoryB3Economics-C4. Unilorin Education History. Am an indigen. Pls sir my chance of admission ?

1. What was the result from the calculator?

• Demmy

Good day. Pls any response to my post. Thanks sir

• pls I need your assistance I have been trying to log in with my direct entry registration number in order to access the screening form for ATBU and is not going and the expiration date is near

• Pls i nid an answer to this question. I have 91% and 55 point. Pls wat is chance of getting admission to delsu. Going for business education

• I had 91% and 55 point and am going for business education. Pls wat is my chance of gaining admission in delsu

1. You are good to go, in my opinion.

• pls, i pay #4,000 naira for buying of the admisson form, for the school i apply for, the sch cafe collected #4,000 naira from me, for the admission form, pls, i want to know the true, is that how they sell the admission form, pls i want to know.

1. Kingsley, what school is that?

• no reply oo

1. Are you sure you entered all the required information?

• Joseph

helo sir

• sir I had 77% an 45points pls can I be admitted for zoology at Unilorin

1. Debby, the issue is that Mass Communication is a really competitive course among Arts students, and IMSU also receives a lot of applicants from the South East. I’m sure the calculator results must have mentioned this. I understand that you’re an indigene, but schools admit the first 45% based on merit, then they reduce the cut-off mark a little and then admit 35%. The last 20% goes to those from educationally less developed states. What this means is that your performance still matters a whole lot. I think you might need to consider a less competitive course or school. All the best!

• Sir it 65% and d point is 50 to study mass Com in imsu although em an indigine

• Odebunmi Tawwab

Wow! This is gr8. By doing dis its encourage.

• sir,pls I have 45 points an I 77% of gaining admission into Unilorin for zoology, pls can I be admitted?

• Nemelum Victory

sir, please is 48points and 72% a guranteed opinion of gaining addmission into uniuyo.. To study philosophy..

1. Victory, honestly, it is not a guarantee, especially since it seems you are not from the school’s catchment area. Nevertheless, I still think there’s hope.

• sir I have 44% in post utme,an I use the calculator an it display 45points an 99% of getting admission for zoology at Unilorin,pls can I be admitted

1. I believe you can because Zoology has a low cut-off.

• I can’t see my score sir?

• Dominic

I scored 201 in my jamb and 50 in my screening is there hope of admission

• Odesesan

please for God sake admin, i need a answer to this. i score 202 in my jamb and 32% in my putme and my course is Accounting and i choose oou as 2nd choice and am indigine also. please need urgent reply to this

1. What about your O’level results?

2. Odesesan

I have B3 in maths, B3 in Eng, B2 in Econs, C4 in Account and C4 in Commerce. with one sitting.
      pls admin

3. Odesesan

Maths B3, Eng B3, Econs B2, Account C4, Commerce C4.
      pls urgent rply sir.

4. This is the result from the calculator:

Oops! You are 60% likely to secure admission.

You had 202 in your UTME, 128 in your Post-UTME, 3 B’s, 2 C’s, which you obtained in 1 sitting. So, your admission points score is 47. Accounting / Accountancy is competitive and this means that many aspirants like you also want to study this course, making it more difficult to get. Also, Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State receives a high number of applicants each year, making it more difficult to get admitted into. Finally, you come from the catchment area of the institution, which should have given you a little edge. Based on our calculations, we think you have a slim chance of getting admitted, considering all that you have. You might want to consider changing the course or institution to see how it affects your chances.

Your Post-UTME performance was not too good, that’s why your chances of getting your desired course in the chosen university are slim.

5. Odesesan

They will give me another course abi?. If they can give me another course i will be happy.
      Even if its Education stuff. Can it be possible

6. Yes, it is very possible to get another course.

7. Odesesan

But sir, hope dis wont affect me cuz i choose accounting 4 1st choice and Economics 2nd choice course wen am doing d my registration in oou. hope dey wont say i choose 2 competitive course.

8. When the primary (first) admission list comes out, if your name isn’t on the list, then you will have to make enquires about supplementary admission form. Many schools make provisions for students to change their courses to less competitive available courses before they release other supplementary admission lists.

• Victoria Bassey

Please can i still do the calculation? i had D7 in maths but B’s & C’s in other subjects. but D in not included in you captions. thanks

1. Yes you can still do the calculation but you can’t use Maths because most schools require at least a credit (C) in the required or relevant subjects.

• Samuel

Have used d calculator several times but no reply

1. What are your result details?

• Demmy

Plss i need ur response to my qtn

1. Demmy, you have not used the calculator to determine your chances of getting admission, yet.

• Demmy

Pls, i got 220 in utme and 46% in putme. I wnt to study EDUCATION/history atunilorin. what is my chance of admission. thanks

• Good day sir I have 99% and 70 points and I want to study mass comm in unilorin. I had 248 in jamb and 82% in the post utme. Pls am I good to gi

1. You are good to go, in my opinion.

• Teewhy

54 points and 99% guarantee
    Guidance and counseling
    Unilag

• can I get admitted into UNIABUJA wit a score of 198 in jamb and c level in my olevel

1. Have you tried using the calculator to see your chances?

• Princess

• please when is imo state polytechnic giving OND admission because they have only given to HND please i need your reply…..

• Please how sure is this guarantee..i scored 65..with 99% guarantee of admission. ..

1. It is well-designed tool so I think you can be quite sure of your admission.

2. What’s the course and school?

• Samuel Femi

There wasn’t any result sir

1. What was the message you received?

• I scored 65 n had 99% will I get admission into delsu for medicine pls

1. Yes Gift, you are good to go.

2. sir pls do you know anything about delsu

3. Well, for now, the latest is that the departmental cut-off marks have been released and the cut-off for Medicine is quite high, 74. But, with the results you got on the calculator, I still think you have a chance of getting admission, if not Medicine, then a closely related course. There’s hope.

• My Score Is 51 And 86%,can I Be Addmited To Delsu As Biochemistry Student

1. In my opinion, you can be admitted.

• I have pass in my mathematics and that is what I used to do my ND and have also applied for hnd in bida polytechnic. Can I be given admission

1. I believe you can.

• Egbeleye Oluwatobiloba

my admission score is 46 and i hv 87% am i good to go

• Mine gave me 76%

• Ameh Andrew

please will federal poly nasarawa notified candidates applying for admission through SMS or email?

• I av 61 on 99%chance
    going fr computer science in Delta State University. pls can I be admitted???

1. Yes, you can be admitted, Caleb.

• i have44 points an 99% to study bussiness administration and management in benue state university, do i have chance to score admission?

• Can i gain admission wit it

1. What was the results?

• i have 44 points and 99% am i good to go?

1. What course and school?

• they did not show me

• pls sir I didn’t see geology among the list of courses offered in abia state university. does it mean absu don’t offer geology?

• Hello sir,hope you will give me response as soon as possible. Taking the calculator it gave me 99percent to U.I whereas post utme is not yet done. What do you think?

1. 99% means you have a very good chance of getting admitted. Nevertheless, you can come back and calculate your chances, after Post UTME.

• can one change from biological science to nursing in unizik

• Sir Can I Score Admission In B.S.U With 174 In My Jamb And 9 Credits In My Neco?

1. Have you tried calculating your admission chances with the calculator?

• Nwabeze Ruth Ifunanay

Please when is Delsu’s D. E screening going to commence. Its very important i know the dates. Please. Thanks

• So wat are my chances of gaining admission this year?

1. Have you used the calculator to check?

• Pls sir, is it possible for a student to do change of course after gaining admission ?

1. You can change your course/department to another closely related one in the school, but this is usually quite costly depending on the school.