Nigerian Scholars » Admission Chances Calculator

Admission Chances Calculator: See How Likely You are to Secure Admission

Disclaimer:

Please be informed that this admission chances calculator is not a product of JAMB, neither is it a product of any Nigerian tertiary institution. In other words, no institution will use the results of this calculator to give you admission. This is merely a tool delicately designed to show you your chances of getting admission into school with the results you have. It is a tool that you should use to weigh your options as you seek admission.

Find Out Your Chances of Securing Admission

Please ensure you select an answer for each of the following questions so that your admission chances can be calculated correctly.

Course/Institution Details

Note: The questions in this section are about the course and institution you chose or plan to choose. In question 1, if you do not see your course on the list, then find a course most closely related to your course and select it. If no course on the list closely relates to your course, then select the last option. In question 3, if you do not see your institution on the list, then select any of the last six options on the list. Finally, question 4 ascertains whether you will be admitted as an aspirant from the school's catchment area, or as one from an ELDS, or whether your admission will be based solely on merit. Catchment areas are the geographical areas in which the institution is located. ELDS is short for educationally less developed states. These states include Adamawa, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross-River, Ebonyi, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara.

1. Which course did you choose or plan to choose during your UTME registration?

2. Which of the following types of institutions did you or do you plan to apply for admission into?

3. Which of the following institutions did you or do you plan to apply for admission into?

4. Which of the following correctly describes your situation?

UTME/Post-UTME Score Details

Note: Questions 2 and 3 in this section are about your Post-UTME score. In question 2, please simply enter your Post-UTME score, which should be a whole number without any symbols. Also, if your school did not conduct a Post-UTME screening or you are yet write your Post-UTME, you can leave both questions unanswered or enter possible answers, for instance, what you hope to score in your Post-UTME.

1. What did you score in your UTME?

2. What did you score in your Post-UTME?

3. Was your Post-UTME scored over 100 or over 400?

O'level Result Details

Note: Questions 2, 3 and 4 in this section are about your O'level results. Check the WAEC, NECO or GCE results for the one or two sittings you have and find out how many subjects out of the five subjects required for your course were A's (A1), B's (B2 and B3) or C's (C4, C5 and C6). The five subjects required by most schools are usually the four subjects you wrote in JAMB and an additional relevant subject for the course. If you did not have any A's, simply leave the question unanswered, do the same if you had no B's or C's.

1. Did you clear all your required O'level papers (NECO, WAEC or GCE) in one sitting?

2. Out of the five required subjects for your course, how many A's did you have?

3. Out of the five required subjects for your course, how many B's did you have?

4. Out of the five required subjects for your course, how many C's did you have?

Click on Calculate Chances below to see how likely you are to get admitted.

Note:

Are you experiencing difficulties seeing results from the calculator? Please indicate in a comment below with your browser and device information, e.g. UC browser on android mobile phone or Chrome browser on Windows PC. Sorry for any inconveniences. You are also encouraged to leave a comment, if you have any doubts or concerns regarding the results of the calculator.

2,113 Comments

1 2 3 62 63
  • My point is 52 n I ant 2 study agricultural science in a.b.u,wat is my chance

• Plz kn u hlp calculate mine in jamb I scord 209 ma waec eng:c6 maths:b3 agric:a1n chemistry:b3 in 1 sitting

• Emmanuel Emmanuel

My point is 48 and l want to study economic in kogi state university, what is my chance

1. Emmanuel, your chances are 5/10 on a scale of 1 to 10.

• Mustapha

My Jamb score is 205 and my score point is 53 and i apply for M.B.B.S at UDUSOK what is my chance of gaining admission. to study medicine?

1. @Mustapha, on a scale of 1 to 10, your chances of getting admission are 6/10 if UDUSOK adopts JAMB’s Point System.

• Alexsmitth

68points is it low, can I get admitted with it in estate mgt??(chukwu donatus)

1. @Donatus, 68 points is a very good one. I’d say your chances are high.

• Alexsmitth

Name chukwu Chibueze I scored 68point going for estate management in unizik,pls did I try?

• Ifiokobong

56, I’m from Akwaibom, what are my chances to study medicine and surgery in University of Nigeria.

1. @Ifiokobong, UNN is quite competitive for your course but considering, you have above 50, your chances are still quite good.

• Cynthia

I had 48 points after calculating
    Cell biology and genetics in unilag ..
    What do you think my chances are

1. Cynthia, on a scale of 1 to 10, I would say your chances are 6/10.

• I had 42 points and I want to study nursing in uniport any hope

• Kemila

I scored 35 points and i applied for mass communication at anambra state university,uli.

1. @Kemila, your admission chances don’t seem too good but please don’t panic, let’s be hopeful. Besides, ANSU is yet to bring out their admission screening details.

• Kemila

I scored 35 points,what would be my faith.

• Emmanuel

i got 69points for computer sci funai

1. Emmanuel, that’s very good. You have good chances.

• Hussain

HussainAkande1995@gmail.com

• Help me to calculate mine
    UTME score is 203
    O/level Eng C5, Maths B3, Chem C6, Physics C6, Bio C6 in 2 sitting
    hlp me pls bcs I want to study nursing in UNIPORT

1. Queen, you had 42 points when I calculated it.

• Help me to calculate mine
    UTME score is 203
    O/level Eng C5, Maths B3, Chem C6, Physics C6, Bio C6 in 2 sitting
    hlp me pls

• Semira

pls can u help me to calculate my admission points such as in my I scored 203 in my utme, my o/level are mathsB3,engC5,chemC6,physicsC6,bioC6 and is in 2 sittings thanks.

• Mine is 26 points and i want to study nursing in uniport what will happen?

1. @Queen, if UNIPORT uses JAMB point system, your chances might be low but it also depends on what your JAMB score was exactly and how your performance in your O’level was exactly.

• Emmanuel

pls I have 47point and I chose accounting in funaab.what will be my faith

1. @Emmanuel, for FUNAAB – Accounting, I think since your score is above 40, you chances are okay.

• I Jus Calculated My Jamb Point N It Ws 48point

1. @Kheny, that’s not a bad one although it depends on the course and school you applied for.

• Benson

admin my point is 48 and am applying for human kinetics in ksu.

1. Benson, if KSU uses the JAMB Admission Points system, your chances are okay.

1 2 3 62 63

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!