ABU Zaria 37th Convocation Ceremonies – See Details
Highlights of Activities for the Convocation Ceremonies:
FRIDAY, 21st NOVEMBER, 2014
SARTURDAY, 22nd NOVEMBER, 2014
- Undergraduate – N6,000.00
- Masters – N55,000.00
- PhD – N65,000.00
About ABU Zaria:
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) is the largest university in Nigeria and second largest in Africa, after Cairo University, Egypt. It is in Zaria. It was founded on October 4, 1962 as the University of Northern Nigeria.
Ahmadu Bello University(ABU) operates two main campuses: Samaru and Kongo. The Samaru campus houses the administrative offices, sciences, social-sciences, arts and languages, education, engineering, medical sciences agricultural sciences and research facilities. The Kongo campus hosts the Faculties of Law and Administration. The Faculty of Administration consists of Accounting, Business Administration, Local Government and Development Studies and Public Administration Departments. Additionally, the university is responsible for a variety of other institutions and programs at other locations.
The university is named after the Sardauna of Sokoto, Alhaji Sir Ahmadu Bello, the first premier of Northern Nigeria.
The university runs a wide variety of undergraduate and graduate programs (and offers Associate degrees and vocational and remedial programs). The university has a large medical program with its own A.B.U. Teaching Hospital, one of the largest hospitals in Nigeria. (Wikipedia)
See more updates from:
- UNIMAID NYSC Pre-Mobilization List for 2018 Batch A - 20 hours ago
- UNN Postgraduate Admission List Released for 2017/2018 (Batch B Added) - 20 hours ago
- FUTO Notice to 2017/2018 New Redistributed SMAT Students - 21 hours ago
- UNN Postgraduate Screening CBT Schedule (Supplementary III) for 2017/2018 - 21 hours ago
- UNIPORT Notice to 2017/2018 Newly Admitted Students on Orientation and Matriculation - 21 hours ago
- FUAM Sandwich Admission Details For 2017/2018 Contact Session - 2 days ago
- IAUE NYSC Mobilization List for Batch A, 2018 Senate Approved - 2 days ago