AAU 2016/2017 Post Graduate Admission Forms Are Out
Ambrose Alli University Higher Degree and Postgraduate Diploma admission forms are on sale – Apply Now! Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under listed Higher Degree and Postgraduate Diploma Programmes of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma in the 2016/2017 Academic Session. AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES & REQUIREMENTS: All Higher Degree and ... Continue Reading
Ambrose Alli University Higher Degree and Postgraduate Diploma admission forms are on sale – Apply Now!
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under listed Higher Degree and Postgraduate Diploma Programmes of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma in the 2016/2017 Academic Session.
AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES & REQUIREMENTS:
All Higher Degree and Postgraduate Diploma Programmes offered in Amrbose Alli University are contained in this pdf file below:
PROCEDURE FOR ON-LINE APPLICATION/CLOSING DATE:
- Visit https://aaue.waeup.org.
- Click “Application” and select the type of application form you would like to fill.
- Click on ‘Register for application‘ at the top left of this page to proceed.
Provide all necessary information. Note that * means compulsory fields. Your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser (a copy your username and password will also be sent to the email address you provided).
Click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page) and enter your username and the password to login. To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit application record’ and provide all required information and upload you passport photograph.
- Go to https://aaue.waeup.org/login.
- Enter your user name and the password as sent to your email to login.
- To make payment, click ‘Edit application record’. At the bottom of the page, click on ‘Add online payment ticket’.
- Click on the ticket you just created to print your payment slip which you will be required to present at the bank.
- Proceed to any of the designated banks to purchase the eTranzact application PIN (payment voucher) with the payment slip.
- Use the eTranzact confirmation order number (PIN) generated for you at the bank to complete your payment transaction by clicking on the ticket generated above and re-querying it using your PIN.
Interswitch Payment: ATM-Enabled Verve, Visa or Master Card from any commercial Bank.
- Click on the Payment_ID of the ticket created.
- Click on ‘CollegePAY’ at top of your page. Confirmation page will appear to enable you cross-check your payment details. If ok, Click ‘Submit’ to proceed with the payment through Interswitch payment gateway.
- Select your card type from the ‘drop down’ ( Verve, Visa or Master Card), enter your card details i.e Card number, expiry date, CVV2, pin and click “Pay”. Note : Your CVV2 is the 3- digit number printed at the back of your card.
If your payment is successfully validated, click “submit” and print your application slip.
DURATION OF APPLICATION:
Application forms for the School of Postgraduate Studies Programmes will be available online for completion and submission to School of Postgraduate Studies office from Monday, 25th July, 2016 – Thursday, 12th September, 2016.
Candidates should check the University Portal for further details from time to time.
All candidates are to note the following:
- Technology fee and bank charges will be charged at the point of purchase of the eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher).
- All names should be written in full when completing the online application form as no initials shall be entertained.
- Candidates are advised to fill their forms online personally, as cases of fraudulent practices in the admission process will not be entertained.
- The form’s serial number would serve as examination number where necessary.
See more updates from: