2018 Erasmus+ Digital Communication Leadership (DCLead) Scholarship Program for International Students
Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 Erasmus+ Digital Communication Leadership (DCLead) Scholarship Program for International Students. Interested students should see the details below. About Erasmus The Erasmus Programme (EuRopean Action Scheme for the Mobility of University Students) is a European Union (EU) student exchange programme established in 1987, or Erasmus Plus, is the new programme combining all the EU’s current ... Continue Reading
Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 Erasmus+ Digital Communication Leadership (DCLead) Scholarship Program for International Students. Interested students should see the details below.
The Erasmus Programme (EuRopean Action Scheme for the Mobility of University Students) is a European Union (EU) student exchange programme established in 1987, or Erasmus Plus, is the new programme combining all the EU’s current schemes for education, training, youth and sport, which was started in January 2014.
The Erasmus Programme, together with a number of other independent programmes, was incorporated into the Socrates programmee stablished by the European Commission in 1994. The Socrates programme ended on 31 December 1999 and was replaced with the Socrates II programme on 24 January 2000, which in turn was replaced by the Lifelong Learning Programme 2007–2013 on 1 January 2007.
The European Commission is offering the Erasmus+ Master in Digital Communication Leadership (DCLead) undertaken by an association of 3 universities in Europe.
The programme promotes a non-techno-deterministic, social and ethical reflection on digital communication for future leaders of the field.
Application Deadline: 1st December 2017
Offered Annually? Yes
- Programme Countries are member states of the European Union (EU): Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, and the following Non-EU programme countries: Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey.
- Partner countries are all the other countries that are not Programme Countries.
Host Country: The “DCLead: Digital Communication Leadership” is carried out as a EMJMD Programme coordinated by the Paris-Lodron-Universität Salzburg, Department of Communication Studies together with the Aalborg University (AAU), Denmark and the Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB), Belgium.
Course Level: Masters
Number of Scholarships: 12-15
Scholarship Value/Benefits: Partner Countries E+ Scholarship grantees receive a stipend of 1.000 EUR per month for the maximum duration of the 24 month, 1.000 or 3.000 EUR for travel costs depending on the distance of the home country to the coordinating university (University of Salzburg), and 1.000 EUR for installation costs. The grant also covers the participation costs.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be citizens of the above mentioned countries
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- have good academic records
- very good/outstanding study results (= academic excellence) in the relevant study areas
- academic potential
- level of language skills
- work experience and professional qualifications (if applicable)
- results of interviews (if applicable)
How to Apply for the Scholarship
See more updates from:
- JAMB Subject Combinations for all Courses in Nigerian Universities - 20735 views
- WAEC GCE 2018 Jan/Feb Examination Timetable Released - 2913 views
- BUK Direct Entry Admission List Released – 2017/2018 - 2331 views
- Fed Poly Nasarawa 1st Batch Admission List Released On School Portal – 2017/2018 - 2310 views
- Fed Poly Nasarawa 2nd Batch Admission List Released – 2017/2018 - 2040 views