You are not currently logged in and we might not be able to give you the best experience. Please log in or register.

You are here: Nigerian Scholars » 2017/2018 Updated List of Schools Whose ...

2017/2018 Updated List of Schools Whose Admission Lists / Screening Results are Out

The 2017/2018 Post-UTME / Admission screening of some schools have been concluded and some other schools and institutions have released their screening forms as well as the results of those that have concluded their screening exercise. This post will be updated regularly as each school releases their admission screening results and admission lists, so you are advised to ... Continue Reading

admission

This post will be updated regularly as each school releases their admission screening results and admission lists, so you are advised to visit this page regularly so as to ascertain when your institution has released their admission lists for the 2017/2018 academic session.

How to Check Each School’s 2017/2018 Admission Lists

Follow the procedure below to check your school’s admission list:

1. Click on the link representing the name of your choice institutions.
  2. Follow the procedure in the page that follows.
  3. Check your admission status.

Recommended:

JAMB Admission Points Calculator: Find Out Your Chances of Securing Admission

Complete List of Schools Whose 2017/2018 Admission Lists have Been Released

Note:

Please bookmark this page on your browser so as to be kept informed as more schools release their admission screening forms. You can also register to get an email sent to you whenever there is an update to this page (please ensure you use your most functional email address so that we can easily reach you).

Subscribe for email newsletters to get updates sent directly to your email address.

See more updates from:

• Daniel

Pls is Fce akoka admission list out?

1. Daniel

Alrite, tanx.

• Wealthy

Plz notice me when olabisi onabanjo admission will be release

• Oladeo Adijat

also..plzz add me up on poly ib watsapp group.. 08129410286..plzzzz

• Bankole Oluwasemilore

Please notify me when Uniosun first list is out.Anyone who choose Uniosun should add up .WhatsApp (08137417862)

• Plz notify me if ogwashi uku poly admission list is out @Orhumary96@gmail.com

• Okeh Josephine Chidinma

When will unijos release their admission list

• Arinola

pls is eksu first batch realease

• Eniola

Please is it necessary to re upload result again after post utme has been done…. Please I need an answer

• Yakubu

please notify me when will aauekpoma first batch be out

• plz notify me when fulokoja admission list is out

• Pls notify me when Uniport releases admission list.

• Monsurah Omobolade

Pls notify me via gmail wen kwarapoly admission lists is out pls i beg u wit d most high God for 2017/2018
    tnx in advance

• Usman Fatimah

pls notify me when abu admission list is out

• update me whenever oou releases their admission list

• Rasak Oluwatobi

Update me when unilorin release their admission list

• update me when EKSU release their admission list for postgraduate

• Gabriel Opeyemi

The FIRST RESULT SLIP printed was based on an AGGREGATE SCORE.
    The POST-UTME AGGREGATE SCORE is computed as follows:
    A = UTME-SCORE(over 400) divided by 8
    B = TOTAL O-LEVEL SCORE divided by 5
    C = TOTAL POST-UTME SCORE
    POST-UTME AGGREGATE SCORE (100%) = (A + B + C)/100 x 100%

The NEW RESULT SLIP is based on the POST-UTME SCREENING SCORE only, this is a portion of the POST-UTME AGGREGATE SCORE.
    The POST-UTME SCREENING SCORE is computed as follows:
    A = TOTAL O-LEVEL SCORE divided by 5
    B = TOTAL POST-UTME SCORE
    POST-UTME SCREENING SCORE (100%) = (A + B)/50 x 100%

Candidates will notice a CHANGE in their SCORES because the first print out is an AGGREGATE SCORE, while the second is a SCREENING SCORE.
    Candidates must score at least 50% in the POST-UTME SCREENING SCORE to be considered for admission
    The POST-UTME AGGREGATE SCORE (which has UTME score considered) will be used for placement in FACULTIES and DEPARTMENTS
    A complaint form was made available ON-LINE between Tuesday, 3rd October, 2017 and 5th October, 2017 for candidates to express their concerns.OAU aspirants

• Ameerah

Pls inform me when OOU admission list is out Thanks.

• Rachael

Fuoye 2017 admission list

1. Abeg Notify Me If Fuoye 2017 Admission List Is Out..Ma Im Dey My Mind Naw O

2. As long as you have subscribed for our newsletters, we’ll do well to keep you informed. All the best!

3. Pelumi

Its out

• Plz inform me wen laspo admission list z out

1. Tumininu

Pls notify me when laspotech first list is out nd list pls anybody dat choose laspotech