UNICAL 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Announced – See Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details
University of Calabar (UNICAL) Post UTME screening for the 2017/2018 session has been announced – See registration details below.
This is to inform all UTME candidates who applied for admission to University of Calabar (UNICAL), for the 2017/2018 academic session that the Post UTME Test will be conducted from Wednesday, September 27, 2017 at the University’s CBT Centre.
Candidates who scored 150 and above in the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Examination and who have chosen University of Calabar as their First Choice in their application for admission into the University for the 2017/2018 academic session.
How To Apply
The following options are available:
- E-transact option:This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Scratch Card Option:This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- First city Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO: http://www.Myunical.edu.ngand click on Screening UTME link
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration N0 in the box provided
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
- Print out the completed form.
THE FOLLOWING CHARGES SHALL APPLY:
(I) Aptitude Test = N2000
(II) Portal charges = N1000
Registration Portal Opening And Closing Date
Registration will start from Wednesday, September 6, 2017, when the portal will be open. Please note that the portal will however be shut down at 12.00 mid night on Friday, September 22, 2017 for purposes of registration.
(i) Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slips showing candidate’s photograph;
(ii) The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT).
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
(a) Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment.
(b) Any candidate who fails to take part in the Post UTME exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
(c) Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
(d) Candidates are advised to check the Portal from Saturday, September 23, 2017 for their venue and time of the CBT. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.