Study in UK: 2018 Gates Cambridge Fully-Funded International Scholarships for Masters and PhD
Application Deadline: January, 2018
Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 Gates Cambridge Fully-Funded International Scholarships for Masters and PhD. Interested students should see the details below.
The University of Cambridge (informally Cambridge University) is a collegiate public research university in Cambridge, England. Founded in 1209 and granted a royal charter by King Henry III in 1231, Cambridge is the second-oldest university in the English-speaking world and the world’s third-oldest surviving university The university grew out of an association of scholars who left the University of Oxford after a dispute with the townspeople. The two medieval universities share many common features and are often referred to jointly as “Oxbridge”.
Cambridge is formed from a variety of institutions which include 31 constituent colleges and over 100 academic departments organised into six schools. Cambridge University Press, a department of the university, is the world’s oldest publishing house and the second-largest university press in the world. The university also operates eight cultural and scientific museums, including the Fitzwilliam Museum, as well as a botanic garden. Cambridge’s libraries hold a total of around 15 million books, eight million of which are in Cambridge University Library, a legal deposit library.
As of 2017, Cambridge is ranked the world’s fourth best university by three ranking tables and no other institution in the world ranks in the top 10 for as many subjects. Cambridge is consistently ranked among the top universities in the United Kingdom. The university has educated many notable alumni, including eminent mathematicians, scientists, politicians, lawyers, philosophers, writers, actors and foreign Heads of State. Ninety-five Nobel laureates, fifteen British prime ministers and ten Fields medalists have been affiliated with Cambridge as students, faculty or alumni.
Cambridge University is offering fully-funded scholarship program to interested applicants who wants tom pursue a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is created to build a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others. It is totally free, you do not have to pay a dime to get it.
- Applications Open : 4th September, 2017
- Applications Close: January, 2018
Eligible Countries: For international students
To be taken at (country): Cambridge University UK
Type: Masters and PhD scholarship
Number Of Scholarship: Several
Value Of Scholarship
- Scholarship will cover the full cost of study
- the University Composition Fee and College fees at the appropriate rate
- a maintenance allowance for a single student
- one economy single airfare at both the beginning and end of the course
Duration Of Scholarship: For the duration of the programme
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be a citizen of any country outside the United Kingdom.
- be applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study: PhD (three year research-only degree); MSc or MLitt (two year research-only degree); or a one year postgraduate course (e.g. MPhil, LLM, MASt, Diploma, MBA etc.)
- be a student at Cambridge and want to apply for a new postgraduate course.
- have good academic grades
How To Apply: Click here to begin application process