Study in Singapore: 2018 Tuition Free International Scholarships at National University of Singapore
Application Deadline: 15th December 2017
Applications are currently ongoing for the 2018 Tuition Free International Scholarships at National University of Singapore. Interested students should see the details below.
The National University of Singapore (NUS) is an autonomous university in Singapore. Founded in 1905, it is the oldest institute of higher learning (IHL) in Singapore, as well as the largest university in the country in terms of student enrolment and curriculum offered.
NUS is a comprehensive research university with an entrepreneurial dimension. NUS offers a wide range of disciplines, including the sciences, medicine and dentistry, design and environment, law, arts and social sciences, engineering, and music in both undergraduate and postgraduate education. It counts amongst its alumni four Prime Ministers or Presidents of Singapore and two Prime Ministers of Malaysia.
NUS is ranked among the top universities in Asia by both the QS World University Rankings and the Times Higher Education World University Rankings. According to the latest 2018 QS World University Rankings, NUS is placed 15th in the world and 2nd in Asia.
NUS’s main campus is located in southwestern part of Singapore adjacent to Kent Ridge, accommodating an area of 150 ha (0.58 sq mi). It’s Bukit Timah campus houses the Faculty of Law, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy and some research institutes. The Duke-NUS Medical School, which is a postgraduate medical school is located at the Outram campus.
Are you an International student? Do you have interest in pursing a degree program at the National University Of Singapore(NGS)?
We are pleased to announce that applications are now accepted for the NGS Scholarship program. This scholarship program is created to attract and train talented science and engineering international students who have the potential to create and lead technology companies through scholarship programs.
- opens on 1st September 2017
- closes on 15th December 2017
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Singapore
Value Of Scholarships:
- Monthly stipend, up to 4 years of the PhD studies, OR up to date of graduation, whichever is earlier, of
- S$3,500 for Singapore Citizens, plus Central Provident Fund (CPF) contributions at a rate pegged to the prevailing employer’s contribution rate set by CPF
- S$3,200 for Singapore Permanent Residents
- S$3,000 for International students
- Full tuition fee subsidy for 4 years.
- Other allowances include
- computer allowance
- book allowance
- conference allowance.
Number Of Scholarships: Not specified
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have completed their Undergraduate and Masters degree program
- have graduated with at least 2nd Upper Honours, or equivalent qualifications.
- have TOEFL and GRE
- have good academic records
How To Apply: For instructions and application procedures, please click here.