OAU 2017/2018 Post-UTME And DE Screening Announced – See Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details
Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Post-UTME Screening for the 2017/2018 session has been announced – See how to apply below.
This is to inform all aspirants of Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife that the management of the institution is inviting candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2017 UTME and scored 200 and above and those who applied for Direct Entry (DE) to apply for the 2017/2018 Post UTME Screening Exercise effective from September 11, 2017.
Candidates who are awaiting results are also eligible to apply for the screening. Such candidates will be allowed to upload their results when they are released only if they applied within the specified period.
Mode of Application:
- Candidates are required to visit the University site; (oauife.edu.ng) and click on “2017 ADMISSION SCREENING-UTME/DE APPLICANTS” link (or visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng directly) and login with their JAMB Registration Number to download RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
- Applicants should note that the fee for the Aptitude Test is N2,000.
- Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University admissions portal after paying appropriate fees:
– Update JAMB data
– Upload Results (i.e WAEC, NECO, JUPEB, ND, NCE etc)
– Upload scanned copy of credentials
– Upload passport photograph (if not available)
- Print completed Admission Screening form.
Candidates will be required to participate in the Post-UTME Aptitude Test on their allotted date and time between 23rd and 30th September, 2017.
The closing date for screening of all candidates UTME/DE is 22nd September 2017.