CRUTECH 2017/2018 Post-UTME And DE Admission Screening Announced – See Cut-off Mark, Eligibility And Registration Details
Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) Post-UTME and Direct Entry admission screening for the 2017/2018 session has been announced – See details below.
This is to inform the general public, most especially candidates (Both UTME and Direct Entry) who made Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) their first choice and scored 150 and above in the 2017 UTME Examination that the Online Registration for admission into the 2017/2018 Academic Session will commence on Tuesday, 5th September, 2017 and ends on Thursday, 5th October, 2017.
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee and three thousand (N3,000) naira, Portal Access Fee, payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
1) Log on to www.crutech.edu.ng and click on the 2017/2018 Post UTME/DE Screening link.
2) Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
3) Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Screening will be online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
1) 2017 UTME Result Slip
2) O’level Result(s)
3) WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s)details as applicable
4) Birth Certificate
5) Certificate of origin
1) Only candidates who scored 150 and above in the 2017/2018 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
2) Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
(i) All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
(ii) The phone number and scratch card(s) details provided are correct.