Abia Poly 2017/2018 ND (Part-time & Evening) And Pre-ND Admission Forms Released
Abia State Polytechnic admission forms into National Diploma (ND Part-time & Evening) and Pre-ND programmes for the 2017/2018 session have been released – See how to apply below.
This is to inform all aspirants of Abia State Polytechnic (ABIAPOLY) that the management of the institution has announced applications into its National Diploma Part-Time and National Diploma Evening Programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
GENERAL MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENT FOR ND PROGRAMMES
Candidates with one or two of the following certificates may be considered for admission into the National Diploma Programme.
SSCE/NECO/NABTEB/GCE O Level’TC 11 with credit level passes in five subjects relevant to the programme obtained at no more than two sittings.
The National Technical Certificate (NTC) or National Business Certificate (NBC) with pass in a trade plus four relevant academic subjects
Holders of the Advanced National Technical Certificte (ANTC) may be given enhanced placement in the ND programme provided they have also met the minimum entry requirement into the ND programmes and obtain good grades in the ANTC Examination.
Five credits in relevant subjects obtained at the final examination of the NBTE recognized preliminary ND programme offered in a polytechnic or similar Post-Secondary Technical Institution.
A pass in the final examination of the pre-science and technology of the polytechnic.
Application for the technology programmes.
All candidates applying for science and technology programmes must posses credit level passes in mathematics and English language(Not Literature in English)
Applicants for Business and Management Programmes
Candidates should have credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
N/B Consult departments should there be specific department entry requirements.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Candidates are to visit http://portal.abiastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/Applicant/Form/PostJambFormInvoiceGeneration to generate invoice receipt.
- Fill in the Required application details and generate invoice.
- Print the Invoice and proceed to FirstBank, UBA, Fidelity, Eco Bank, FCMB with the print-out to make payment using the generated ‘Invoice Number’
- After payment, visit: http://portal.abiastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/Applicant/Form/PostJambProgramme
- Enter your confirmation code in the space provided.
- Click on “Next” and proceed to complete your online registration/application form.
- Print your “Acknowledgement Slip”
N.B Ensure review the details you provided before submitting your online application form.
ND Evening Programme Cost is Nine Thousand Naira (N9,000)
ND Part-Time Programme Cost is Thirteen Thousand Naira (N13,000)
Pre-ND Programme Form Cost is Five Thousand Naira (N5,000)